Snarky Brides

Honest opinions about ring

2»

Re: Honest opinions about ring

• Not only do my bra and undies always match, but they're diamond encrusted too! FI once bought be ruby encrusted undies but I threw those shiits out. How dare he, I can't believe he tried to cheap out like that!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My honest opinion is that it's none of your fuuckin' business.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_honest-opinions-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:229839ea-bb5d-41ec-a485-ba4c5d35b4f3Post:30386b36-556c-4ae9-828f-0c1bb592c50a">Honest opinions about ring</a>:
    [QUOTE]My sister is divorced by recently got engaged again.  The guy is also divorced and a really nice guy.  However, he got her a gemstone engagement ring.  It's nice, but I feel like he cheaped out.  What do you think?  I think a diamond would have looked a lot classier...
    Posted by superlana1978[/QUOTE]

are you that stupid?
  • Honestly...if my ring wasn't my mother's (and a 4th generation heirloom) I would have preferred a gemstone ring. Don't get me wrong, I love my ring, but diamonds in general don't do it for me. I love my ring because it reminds me of my mom and will for the rest of my life. But if she were still alive and hadn't given me the ring before she passed, I would be fine with gems...I am just not sure what colour...I really like yellow topazes...
  • I love all of these...

I like this one but it is a bit big for my liking...I would like it better if it were smaller scale.

Or just this as a wedding band by itself...

• Wow. Just wow. So we're supposed to be jealous of Jimmy Choo and matching underpants? I don't even think I own a matching set.
  • You mean they're supposed to match?!? My friends must not like me either then!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Numbers - I gasped at the last 2 ring pics.  Those are beautiful!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Number, I love the last ring you posted.

PS: I'm no overweight and my undies and bra totes match. Bitches be jealous!

• I bet Pippa Middleton thinks Prince William totally cheaped out by getting Kate a hand-me-down gemstone ring too....I mean...geez...he didn't even buy it.  What a loser...
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards