New York-Long Island

HELP!! wedding venue packages!

I am recently engaged and my fiance and i really do not have alot of money to wrok with.  we live on long island in Nassau county and i was wondering if anybody knew any venues that has special packages.  I've heard of some places doing a wedding for 100 people and everything is inculeded for 10,000-15,00 dollars.  That seems like something we would want to do, but i have NO idea which places offer this.  can somebody HELP!!!

Thanks!Cry

Re: HELP!! wedding venue packages!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_help-wedding-venue-packages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:58861d17-d220-441c-bab8-731e88ace427Post:dc601840-e7be-4ea2-9b5e-62d89f511008">HELP!! wedding venue packages!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am recently engaged and my fiance and i really do not have alot of money to wrok with.  we live on long island in Nassau county and i was wondering if anybody knew any venues that has special packages.  I've heard of some places doing a wedding for 100 people and everything is inculeded for 10,000-15,00 dollars.  That seems like something we would want to do, but i have NO idea which places offer this.  can somebody HELP!!! Thanks!
    Posted by vikiriegs[/QUOTE]

I don't have a wedding package persay but I booked at the Bellport Country Club (Suffolk) for a Fri night in May 2014 for 100 people at $99/head. After tax and service it ends up at like $12,700 I think. It includes everything - cocktail hour (with SO much food), 5 hour top shelf bar, dinner, cake, floral centerpieces for the table and linens. It was probably the best quote I got out of the venues I looked at -- and I loved the place!

I also looked at The Waterview Club in Bayville -- they were $85/person for my timeframe but the place was less my style -- but it was still very nice! You might want to check them out too.

Good luck!
  • Thank you. I am going to call bell port today!!!
  • Jericho Terrace in Mineola may work for you only if you can get married in January, February or March. The prices jumped HIGH after that. Good luck! We are amazed by Jericho and highly reccommend it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_help-wedding-venue-packages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:58861d17-d220-441c-bab8-731e88ace427Post:1f31811c-f084-4afc-b79e-a357a615e9d6">Re: HELP!! wedding venue packages!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jericho Terrace in Mineola may work for you only if you can get married in January, February or March. The prices jumped HIGH after that. Good luck! We are amazed by Jericho and highly reccommend it!
    Posted by mben9[/QUOTE]

Thanks you, you got married there???
  • harbor links golf club in port washington!!! so beautiful and its 85 a head on a friday night and 100 a head on a sat...but minimum is 125, but youll be in the 12 grand range with an amazing all inclusive package
  • My wedding is at Jericho in 39 days! Just finalized the menu and can't wait to get married. The venue is AMAZING and the staff are top notch!

In Response to <a href="http://longisland.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_help-wedding-venue-packages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:58861d17-d220-441c-bab8-731e88ace427Post:dc81dbc2-3ca7-4944-a086-96d95a471ae3">Re: HELP!! wedding venue packages!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELP!! wedding venue packages! : Thanks you, you got married there???
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_help-wedding-venue-packages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:58861d17-d220-441c-bab8-731e88ace427Post:dc601840-e7be-4ea2-9b5e-62d89f511008">HELP!! wedding venue packages!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am recently engaged and my fiance and i really do not have alot of money to wrok with.  we live on long island in Nassau county and i was wondering if anybody knew any venues that has special packages.  I've heard of some places doing a wedding for 100 people and everything is inculeded for 10,000-15,00 dollars.  That seems like something we would want to do, but i have NO idea which places offer this.  can somebody HELP!!! Thanks!

Are you strictly looking for Long Island venues or will you venture into Queens because I do have an idea in mind. What is your vision?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards