Canada-Ontario
Options

Ivory Feather facinator and rustic items for sale

Hello, my wedding has come and gone...it was a wonderful day! I have a few items for sale if anyone is interested.

1. Ivory feather facinator-it is about 8 inches long and is 3 flowers each with a crystal rhinsotne in the center of each flower.  It is on a metal comb.  I paid over $200 for it, am selling for $75.

2. Rustic table numbers-this was a DIY project. I only have numbers 1-12.  Selling for $15

3. Candy buffet scoops and tongs-(6) 5oz metal scoops and i pair of plastic tongs $20

4. Candy buffet treat bags-I have a ton of these left over- they are kraft paper bags measuring 7 inches high, 4 inches wide and 2.5 inches deep.  I have over 140 stamped with "thanks" on them and I have close to 300 that are plain. Let me know what you want/need.

5. Clear "garden" box-used for our cards.  We put moss in the bottom.  The lid opens and the box measures 15 inches x 9inches x 10inches. The box is plastic. Selling for $25 

Click on  my profile under pictures to see all the items-end me a PM if interested

Re: Ivory Feather facinator and rustic items for sale

• Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a pm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM SNTJ2012
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Mrs. SJduquette,

Thanks for posting these items for sale!  In the future, can you please post them under the Toronto Classifieds thread, which is listed at the top of the Toronto Canada forum?  Thanks!

Jewel224

ETA: Lovely photos, by the way!  Love the vintage numbers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry SNTJ2012, I thought I sent you a PM but I don't think I did...as soon as I figure out how to I will...I read your PM but I don't know how to get back into it...help! I"m not very good at navigating this site
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry Jewel224 but I'm not on here enough to know there was a classified thread
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No worries. I was able to see the pics through your bio.  Thanks!
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_ivory-feather-facinator-rustic-items-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:c7298190-8adf-4069-9197-74e45e5d1a44Post:145ab531-354a-49a2-afab-a2927086f854">Re: Ivory Feather facinator and rustic items for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry SNTJ2012, I thought I sent you a PM but I don't think I did...as soon as I figure out how to I will...I read your PM but I don't know how to get back into it...help! I"m not very good at navigating this site
    Posted by sjduquette[/QUOTE]

Hi Ms. Sjduquette,

To get to your inbox, go to your bio and on the left hand side, you'll see a link going to your inbox.  You'll find the PM from SNTJ2012 there.  Let me know if you have any questions.

No worries about the posting - it was just an FYI.  :)

Jewel224
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards