March 2012 Weddings

EDIT: Check out my DIY Brochure! PIP

I am giving OOT bags to every guest at the rehearsal dinner for my DW and wanted to include a wedding brochure in it.

After about a week of working on it I finally finished!

Would you ladies proof it for me and give me some feedback? Is it too cluttered, too many pics, too cheesy, needs more color?

It is a pdf of my Microsoft Publisher file and it is supposed to be a brochure...so the first page is the front cover (on right), the back (in middle) and the first flap when you open it (on left). The second page is the inside when it is unfolded...

EDIT: I originally had it linked to a site that I thought would be free to look at but know it is asking y'all to sign up for an account :( so I just took a snapshot of the pdf...it's tiny but at least you can get an idea (clicking on it makes it a lil bigger)

Let me know...I feel like it is just a rough draft and want to change it up when I get some feedback...

P.S. Where could I get about 75 of these printed at for a low cost? I was just thinking FedEx Kinkos but do you guys have experience with a better place?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
53 image Are all in!
68 image Are celebrating from afar
0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1

Re: EDIT: Check out my DIY Brochure! PIP

• I didn't see the brouchure (I don't like signing up for accounts lol), but I know that Staples has pretty decent printing prices too and I've liked my printing from there in the past. :)
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I didn't want to sign up for the website, so although I don't know what the brochure looks like, I do know about printing costs. I called Office Max, Staples, and Fedex/Kinkos because I wanted quotes on printing our programs and seating chart. Office Max and Staples had the same prices, 10 cents per page for black and white and I think somewhere around 40 for color. I can't remember Kinkos prices, but they were definitely higher.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I signed up for the website but it still won't let me look at it. 
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vista print does brochures.
  • Sorry...I thought the link would bring you right to the site! Bummer...

I will edit the first post and just post pics of the pdf...they will be small but at least you can get an idea...

Thanks for the reccos on printing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

53 image Are all in!

RSVP Date 2/1
  • I think it looks great! However, the lion exhibit at MGM will be closing for good January 31, so you should take that off. Other than that, excellent job! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Under free things to do..it should read...

while you're in Las Vegas...instead of "your" since you are shortening "you are"

just a little grammar edit. :)

Other than that, I think it's great! Really cute and lots of information, but not too overwhelming. 

Vistaprint can do those as actual brochures I believe and I posted a groupon with a good deal for them yesterday ($17 for $70 worth of items). Good Luck! 
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • edited January 2012
    That is adorable!!!! Love it!
    Anniversary
  • It is so cute! I think it's perfect.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow thanks! I didn't catch the you're and didn't know about the lion exhibit! You guys once again are lifesavers ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

53 image Are all in!

RSVP Date 2/1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards