June 2012 Weddings

Anyone else feel the emotions roaring in?

With only 2 days left to go, I'm definitely feeling the emotions roaring in. My parents just sent me flowers to my work. I think I'm going to cry the entire morning of the wedding, lol.

Re: Anyone else feel the emotions roaring in?

• I understand.  I feel like the past month has flown by!

My dad is a musician, and I am using a song he wrote for me as the music I walk down the aisle to and for the father/daughter dance.  The song has always been sentimental to me, but the other day when I listened to it to determine timing, I just started crying.  I've been planning on using this song since I was a little girl, and I can't believe the day is finally almost here!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm a total basket case and I'm still 2.5 weeks away.  I can't believe the day that I've been thinking of for my entire life is finally almost here!  I don't know what I'm going to daydream about anymore!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I am on an emotional rollercoaster right now. I know I'm being completely irrational, but I just cannot stop the tears. And seriously for nothing. Last night I broke down crying because one of my BM's (my best friend) isn't going to be able to come with the rest of us when we get our mani/pedis. I can't wait for this to be over!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am too. But, I think mine is PMS.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I may feel differently next week, but at 10 days out I'm only feeling one emotion: STRESS. Not about the wedding, not about everything coming together, not about crazy family situations... but about work. Let me finish everything in time, PLEASE.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All of the above. Holy emotional rollercoaster.
  • Ya I'm kinda losing it all over the place.  I think this is what being pregnant must feel like....one minute I am laughing hysterically, the next I am crying and the next I am freaking out about something.  I am a very calm person usually so this is weird for me.  FI and I had a huge argument last night about where to buy our snacks for the airplane.  I think we are both losing our minds!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Not too bad - this is my pms week, so that does not help.  I do seem like I want to cry a little more than the norm, but I am not bad.  I actually seem pretty calm.  Is it the calm before the storm???? LOL 10 days to go...
  • I'm getting heart palpitations. :S
  • I'm feeling pretty nervous with 10 days to go... I'm mean as a snake and it makes me feel bad! lol... i know i'll get better. I'm super excited and i just hope i can hold it together on the day and not truely turn into an blubbering crying fool! lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am 2.5 weeks out and I am starting to become a mess. The stress is making me cry and I don't like that. I'm not a big cryer by nature and the last week or so I'm losing it. My twin sister never bought her dress, so I spent this last weekend driving all over my state to find someone with a dress in her size. Thankfully found one. My mom and I had a blow up because she got into an argument with my FMIL over where to set bread out the day of the wedding.
       Poor FH is just trying to mend things but he ends up making it worse sometimes, then him and I had a little fight the other night. Nothing major just more like I know he's trying to fix things, but I needed him to say I see your point of view. Once he said he got where I was coming from I was fine. Can't wait till the big day arrives.
  • I felt like that but then the day of the wedding I was so surprisingly calm.
    Anniversary
  • I'm not feeling super emotional, but very antsy.  I don't want to do anything but go ahead and get married. I seem to have most everything done, so I just want the day to be here already!! I may feel differently next week.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I do and I'm 3 days away!!!
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My mom has said I have been more quiet and withdrawn then I usually am. Also, I feel mysefl tearing up if I think about the wedding and all the excitement and emotions in the next couple days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MEEEE!!!! Our wedding is next Saturday and I'm definately feeling the crunch. We've only been engaged about 6 weeks and I've been a superstar with planning (dress, BM, locations, etc) but with just over a week to go and I still need to decide on a final cake plan, music list, my jewelry (borrowing from female relatives), and a few more minor details I'm about to throw my hands up and say "SOMEONE ELSE FIGURE IT OUT!!!!" I want everything to be the way I envision it but I've made so many decisions in such a short time I'm just a little in over my head. I had a BM unable to purchase her dress and another friend offered to stand in her place, we just tracked down the final two GM for measurements yesterday, my FI and I are busting our butts at work up until the big day and have opposite schedules and we don't have our mini moon planned yet. It's a lot to take in!

BUT I just keep reminding myself that it will be beautiful and at the end of the day we will be married. My last day of work is next Wed and I know everything will come together in the end.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards