Missouri-Kansas City

******Knottie of the week (Monday) Sarabeth_01*******

Here is our monday addition on Knottie of the week.  Sarabeth let me know if you are too busy to do this i know ur wedding is in 2 weeks.  
Look for the next installment on Thursday 
1. Your name & FI's name:
2. Ages (met/married):
3. Do you like FI's last name? Are you "taking" it?
4. Where were you born (city/state)?
5. Where do you live currently? (city and/or state)?
6. Where did you go to college?
7. Do you root for any college/professional teams?
8. What was your major?
9. What is your current job?
10. What is your dream job?
11. How did you and your fiance meet?
12. When did you get engaged and how did he do it??
13. When is the Wedding Day? Is there a special reason for this date?
14. Where is the ceremony and reception?
15. What are your wedding colors?
16. Where are you honeymooning?
17. Favorite wedding vendor so far?
18. Biggest wedding splurge?
19. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?
20. Is there another knottie's wedding you'd like to attend?
21. Favorite book?
22. Favorite movie?
23. Favorite tv show?
24. Favorite wedding dress designer?
25. Any advice you can give?
26. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding?
27. Share something about yourself!!

Re: ******Knottie of the week (Monday) Sarabeth_01*******

• edited December 2011
    Oh yay, so fun!

1. Your name & FI's name: Sarah & Craig
    2. Ages (met/married):
    Met-25 & 29 / Married-27 & 31
    3. Do you like FI's last name? Are you "taking" it? Yep!  I'm a math teacher...last name will be Sides (sides of a triangle...).  My kids think that is so funny!  I guess it was meant to be!
    4. Where were you born (city/state)? Fairfield, Iowa
    5. Where do you live currently? (city and/or state)? Olathe, Kansas
    6. Where did you go to college? University of Iowa - go hawks!!!
    7. Do you root for any college/professional teams? Huge hawkeye football fan!!!  Love the Royals, as well, and I'm becomming more of a Chiefs fan.
    8. What was your major? Math education
    9. What is your current job? High school math teacher (geometry & algebra 2)
    10. What is your dream job? Hmmmm...tough question.  Probably something celebrity related.  Personal assistant for a celeb maybe?  I also keep joking with my fiance about wanted to be a wedding planner because I'm having so much fun with it!
    11. How did you and your fiance meet? We met during Crawl for Cancer, a pub crawl in Westport.  We had some mutual friends and were on the same team.  He kept telling me we were going to "make out" that night (great pick up line, huh?), but then I passed out! =)
    12. When did you get engaged and how did he do it?? He popped the question on August 8, 2009 in front of family, friends, and neighbors during our house warming (turned engagement) party!  It was perfect!
    13. When is the Wedding Day? Is there a special reason for this date? July 10, 2010...12 days!  I'm a teacher, so I obviously wanted a summer wedding.  July was pretty much our only option since I teach summer school and we go back so early in August!
    14. Where is the ceremony and reception? Club 1000 for both (3rd floor ceremony, 6th floor reception)
    15. What are your wedding colors? Chocolate brown and fuschia pink
    16. Where are you honeymooning? Sandals Negril in Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sooooo excited!
    17. Favorite wedding vendor so far? Probably my cake girl.  I have full faith that she'll do an amazing job and she's pretty reasonably priced too! 
    18. Biggest wedding splurge? Oh geeze...I want to say all of it because of how much money we've spent, but really we don't have anything over-the-top.  I guess I'd say the photographer was a big splurge.  Pictures are so important to me!  Also, the trolley is something we could easily do without, so I guess that's a splurge too.
    19. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? I love the photobooths, but we didn't want to spend the money. =(
    20. Is there another knottie's wedding you'd like to attend? I love weddings, so all of them?? =)
    21. Favorite book? Anything by Jodi Picoult or Nicholas Sparks.
    22. Favorite movie? Love "The Blind Side", "Walk the Line", and "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", and "The Notebook"
    23. Favorite tv show? All time fave - Friends...on TV now - The Bachelor(ette)
    24. Favorite wedding dress designer? Don't really have a fave designer, but my dress is an Ella by Essence and I love it!
    25. Any advice you can give? Don't stress it too much.  Everything always works out in the end!  And try to stay as organized as possible!
    26. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding? I wish we would have hired a photographer with unlimited time.  We only have ours for 7 hours.
    27. Share something about yourself!!  I'm having the best summer ever!  Just had an amazing weekend--float trip, camping, and Tim McGraw/Lady A concert.  Next week will be even better--friends in town, bachelorette party, and 4th of July fireworks from our friend's boat.  And this is my last week of summer school...so super pumped about that! 
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing Sarah!!
  • edited December 2011
    i too love the photobooth but they are too expensive :-/
  • kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing Sarabeth! I love how you got engaged. What a perfect setting for it! Good luck with the wedding and we can't wait to hear all about it!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for sharing - I too love photobooths.  Good Luck with the final details and can't wait to hear how it goes!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! =)
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards