Texas-Austin

What's new with you?

I started classes today... so I will be on and off of here.

What is new with you?

Re: What's new with you?

• akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a lot. I start class this coming Monday, so I'm trying to get as much wedding stuff done before then as possible. I need to send deposits to my florist, baker, and make-up and hair stylists. 
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • edited December 2011
    I have about 7 weeks till my wedding and I still haveton to do and pay off the florist and the photographer. Feeling the stress coming on. We did get our RD spot booked - Pappadeaux. I'm excited about that!
  • edited December 2011
    Just got back to school and my under 10 girls soccer team that I coach starts practices this week. As for the wedding its mostly the little stuff that ive got done but I bought totes for my bridesmaids, ordered guest books, and ordered everything for our centerpieces.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • edited December 2011
    I have 32 days until my wedding. So we are feeling the excitement and nerves all in one. We are mostly getting small stuff done now. Gifts for everyone, pictures printed and in frames, finishing favors, programs, and all accessories for our outfits. And of course paying down our balances. Most are already paid except the amount we pay them the day of. Oh yea and waiting not so patiently for RSVP cards back in the mail!!
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing much new, except with each day that passes, my sense of panic increases . . . we've got a lot done, but there's still so much left to do and I'm starting to feel like time is running out! Trying to plan a wedding is so much more work than I thought and part of that is my fault for being such a control freak, but still. All of the little questions and preferences that pop up were just so unexpected. I wanted 30 guests but we're now at 267! Of course to keep costs under control, that's going to have to be worked on and we're going to have to make cuts. We hope to end up with 100 guests. We're still undecided on the caterer and that is scaring me the most. I think once we get that taken care of, I'll feel much better. Anyway, thanks for letting me rant . . . and good luck to you ladies going to school! I don't know how you do it!
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone sounds stressed about money!! What are you doing to alleviate that stress? Are you having to take loans out? There needs to be financial aid for those who need it just to get married. :P
  • edited December 2011
    Went to Canada with my fiance' so he could meet alot of my extended family. It was a nice break from the heat! But when I got back, I started stressing that there's still alot to do for the wedding..only 2 1/2 months. Taking a class too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards