Jewish Weddings

MP Artworks/Ketubahs4Less....Reviews?

Has anyone ordered a "Ketubah4Less" version ketubah (on mpartworks.com)?  Good/bad reviews?
226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
July 10, 2010
imageimage
Planning Bio

Re: MP Artworks/Ketubahs4Less....Reviews?

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about those sites, but I can give you an excellent review of www.ketubahsandmore.com (see my post below entitled "AW: Ketubah!").
  • ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from Ketubahs4Less. They were very patient with the changes I needed and everything else was perfect.
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a Jewish bookstore in your area?  We saw several ketubot we liked online, that we really didn't like when we saw them in person, and vice versa.  Our local Jewish bookstore had sample ketubot from all sorts of artists, so we could see what they would look like.
  • edited December 2011
    2d--I'm in NoVa...I dont know of any off-hand...do you?  Not sure where in the DC area you are...
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011

I ordered my ketubah from mpartworks and it went great.  Very fast turnaround for the proofs (sent in pdf form so you can send it to your rabbi via email or print a copy).  It was easy to send revisions both via fax and email (my rabbi wasn't savvy enough to use the online option).  After the final approval, we got the ketubah in about a week via fedex (confirmation email sent so you knew it was coming), and the ketubah looks great.

No matter what type of ketubah you get from mp, they treat them all the same and will work with you.  If you want to get a proof, it's only $20 to see what it looks like and you can decide if you even want that ketubah.  So from this bride I say go for it.

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Israeli Accents in Rockville, MD.  I live in Bethesda, so it was not far from us.  It is not far from the Beltway, if you ever get into Maryland.  They had a large selection of ketubot from different artists to look at.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm mostly a lurker on here and introduced myself ages ago-  so I'm sorry to just "appear".  But I wanted to let you know that I used MP Artworks and they were WONDERFUL.  I ordered the Standard Ketubah so I don't know about the Ketubah4less ones, but everything is perfect and it's so much better than I expected it to be.  Their customer service was great - they answered emails and questions immediately and they were really quick.  I definately reccomend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards