June 2012 Weddings

ONE month...

OMG I am getting so nervous. I hope everything comes together! I hope my bridal party gets their S*** together! Good luck everyone!!!

WHo else is getting married June 16th???

Re: ONE month...

• I am getting married June 23rd...one week after you. I am not nervous yet. I am waiting on the RSVPs to come in so I can get a head count and pay for the food and drink for the wedding.
  • I'm a 16th bride and kind of freaking out a bit. I keep feeling like I am forgetting something!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am! I'm super excited now!
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_one-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:725f3c25-dd12-4bb4-bae1-801b9b2268caPost:28b30661-4026-44cd-91c9-3cc731171d51">Re:ONE month...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am! I'm super excited now!
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm not nervous either, just super excited!!</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay one month!!!  Now if only people would RSVP already...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_one-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:725f3c25-dd12-4bb4-bae1-801b9b2268caPost:a33e0480-f2e8-4371-861a-7b73e358c4a5">Re:ONE month...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:ONE month... : I'm not nervous either, just super excited!!
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

I'm so excited too!  Just hoping I get 17 RSVP envelopes in the mail haha (deadline is today).
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I am!!! I am so excited!!! And like everyone else wish the I would hurry and get the rest of our RSVPs back lol
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am! I had my first wedding related nightmare the other night. The wedding/reception was over and then I realized the photographer never showed up so we had not pictures! LOL  Unless 18 RSVPs show up in today mail this weekend I start hounding people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • holy flipping cow...it's getting so close, i'm the 24th but i feel like it's tomorrow. meaning i feel like i have so much to do that should have been done like yesterday....
  • hose85, I'm also on the 24th.  I have the same feeling as you do. I wish I could get all the RSVPs in!  Are you down to all the little things now?  I have tons of little things to do.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Another June 16th bride here! I can't believe this is our last monthly milestone. Yow. I'm super excited, but I also can tell it's going to get crazy busy between now and then.

I had my hair trial today and as I was leaving, the stylist said, "see you in a month!" It's going to fly by.
    Anniversary
  • holy crap, yes, less than a month.

i'm starting to slightly freak out.

i'm ready to just be done with it and be on the honeymoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards