Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cashman did a fantastic job on our wedding pics

I just returned from my Las Vegas wedding at the Mirage and like others Cashman was part of my wedding package. I had minimal expectations from other reviews but was pleasantly surprised. Our photographer, Amanda, was fantastic to work with. She made it fun and easy and the pictures are great! I was concerned we'd be pushed to purchase more than what we already paid for but there was no hard sell of any kind, we were presented with package options and that was the end of it. Everyone we worked with was very nice and made it all a great experience. No complaints of any kind here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cashman did a fantastic job on our wedding pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great! So who were your other vendors? Any Pic's to show yet? Laughing
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to know you had a good experience.  I think in most cases people have good Cashman experiences.  The frustrations come about because the cost of the product compared to the time or amount of a package and the relative value.  Additionally, because in almost all instances most wedding chapels don't allow another vendor they don't see the value in being price competitive for their services.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats! Can you share the pics?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards