Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

North Metro Salons

It is getting to be time for me to start finding a place to get my hair done. I am on a very, very tight budget and the wedding is on a Sunday, so it isn't exactly easy for me to find a stylist. I was going to try Fantastic Sams, but I want other options. Does anyone know of a salon in the north metro or Stillwater that isn't too pricey (maybe $40-70) that is open Sundays? Yes, this does rule out Smart & Chic, lol. 

Photobucket

Re: North Metro Salons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When I am getting an Up Do for functions in St. Cloud I go to Regis Salon to my old hair stylist. She Charges $30 for up dos. I would see if there is a Regis near you and set up a trial run. :) I know the girls in St. Cloud are willing to travel at no charge. Most schedule weddings on their day off so I'm sure a Sunday wouldn't be a problem if they knew enough in advance.

I've had other girls there do an Up Do or two and have great experiences with them each time. I know that every Regis is different but since there are multiple locations all over I would at least check it out. :)

HTH!
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My regular stylist is the owner of Shear Genius Salon located north of 694 on Rice Street.  She did my hair for the wedding and charged about $70, not including the trial.  It depends on how complicated a style you want.  I don't know if she's open on Sundays, but she might be flexible for a wedding.  Full review and contact info in my bio.
  • Options
    bellaxanthebellaxanthe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red Pear Salon in Coon Rapids is very very reasonable. 
    photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, I will look into them. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids went to "Just For Me" which is a salon right in Stillwater. I think they were about $50-$65 depending on complexity and which stylist they got. I didn't have mine done there (my mom and I had our hair done by a family friend who has been doing our hair for years that drove in from Eau Claire) so I don't know much more, but the girls all seemed to like it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Inner Sanctum Salon in Andover!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards