Indiana-Indianapolis

HELP! Venue.

We are looking for a venue that is priced well and near hotels. Any clues? I have been doing my reserach and just feel stuck. We are looking for June 2013. 

thanks!

Re: HELP! Venue.

• indyindy member
    First Comment
    Have you tried the Atrium? It is near Beech Grove on Thompson and McFarland. I have been to a wedding there and they have great customer service and I think there prices aren't to high.
  • Depends on how close you consider "near hotels".  A few miles from downtown is Fountain Square Theater.  We are having our recpetion there and it is gorgeous!  Going a few miles north of downtown is the Marott (it is actually an apartment complex but has a beautiful atrium and room to have the reception).  Downtown, one of the best priced places we found was Sahm's Atrium.  It is within walking distance of multiple hotels.  If you are looking north, there is Mansion at Oak Hill.  I think that is a few miles from a hotel.  You can also look at some of the ballrooms in hotels as well.  Hope that helps!
    September 2012: Invitations

• I'm getting married at Pipers at the Marrott in central Indiana. It is beautiful and about ten minutes from downtown. It's also not far from hotels near Keystone. They have three locations they just added a new location on the westside and they have one near greenwood.

Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • We are getting married in 2 weeks at harbour trees country club in noblesville. It's gorgeous. It's right on a lake. I'm not sure how may ppl you are looking at having, but for 110 people its costing us around 5700. And that includes rentals for the outdoor ceremony and linens. There are hotels about 46 miles away right on 37.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_help-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:5a1c5aa8-0c97-423c-a5d7-555fbfe04884Post:274c5be5-7a99-4612-8286-99bebd016881">HELP! Venue.</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are looking for a venue that is priced well and near hotels. Any clues? I have been doing my reserach and just feel stuck. We are looking for June 2013.  thanks!
    Posted by paynejd[/QUOTE]

<div>We are getting married at the Indiana State Museum on the canal downtown.  It's beautiful, reasonable (around $5000 for venue w/ cocktail hour) and near a bunch of downtown hotels.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards