June 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR: my show opened last night!

i have been MIA for a little more than a week and only get on for a few minutes to try to stay on the up and up with everyone but haven't really been posting- but my play finally opened last night and we were sold out-on a tuesday night!  the show went great and if i can just get through the last week and a half of school, all will be well!  AHHH!  hope you girls are well!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: my show opened last night!

• Options
    congrats! very exciting!
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats! :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    that's awesome, congrats :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  What show are you doing?
  • Options
    lindseyann410lindseyann410 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Congrats!  My FI's play opens next month (just community theatre, but he loves it!), so I'm excited for that as well.  Also, I love the Holmes reference sn, OP!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's great!! Best of luck that it continues to go well

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    That's amazing!  I always loved going to theater productions in college, primarily because 90% of my friends were in theater, LOL.  What show is it and who are you playing?
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Please tell us more about it, like PPs asked, what play is it and what part are you, etc.  How exciting!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! That's very exciting!!
  • Options
    Congrats! That's exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!  it's a comedy called Fuddy Meers by david Lindsay-Abaire.  Same playwright who wrote Doubt and also Rabbit Hole (Doubt has already been made into a film and Rabit Hole is coming out in a film version soon, too).  I play gertie who is the lead character's mother and she's had a stroke so she can't speak properly.  All my lines are basically structured gibberish.  thanks for asking! 

@ fawn- you and chad should come see, it's playing at the U. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How fun! Glad you had such a wonderful turn out. It's probably loads of fun to have lines in structured gibberish!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!  That's very exciting news.  I hope it continues to go well and that the rest of your semester is a breeze.
  • Options
    Glad to hear it is going great! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've heard AMAZING things about Fuddy Meers, my school performed it about 2 years before I attended.  Be glad you can perform it - when my prof first inquired about the rights to perform, he was told that the copyright holder wanted 97% of the ticket price for every seat in the auditorium - not every ticket sold, every SEAT.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards