New Hampshire

Dear FI / WTF Friday

Thought we could do an either/or today...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful  Friday!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Dear FI / WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    Dear Fi,
    I wish you didn't have to work in CT doing other peoples jobs.  I hope you get the $100 bonus again.  (maybe put it towards my center stone heh)
     I don't like to sleep alone.  And yes the electric bill will be high again because I left every light on in the house last night when I went to bed.  Sorry ;)

I cant wait to go away even if its not down south on the water.  I just hope its not crazy rainy or snowy in VT that weekend.  I really want to relax and have fun.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF little "Mafia Men."

You guys are wearing me out I swear!!!  I know you love getting your dicounted  products that we buy back in bulk.  But can you at least wait until I take inventory on it before you come.

Yes, I appreciate your business but its a little nerve racking when theres 3 of you with double breasted suits looking over my shoulder for a good 6 hours while I'm alone counting.  Not to mention the one standing by the van scaring the rest of my customers.

Throw me a bone today will ya!  I'm alone again Embarassed
  • edited December 2011
    Dear DH,
    Don't drink from the orange container in the fridge - it's pee.

Love you,
    Danto
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI:
    Thank you for the surprise orchid waiting for me at home last night :)

• edited December 2011
    Dirtywater--SAME THING!  my fiance is gone this week and i have been sleeping with every light on and all doors and windows locked and blocked!

Dear Fiance,

I am really stressed about money right now.  we have a wedding to finish paying for, a honeymoon to finish paying for, a move to make, a new apt. to rent, and no jobs lined up.  please please please help me save money.  and please help me relax and calm down about this.  i know we will make it work, but i need you to comfort me.

Love,
    Your stressed out soon to be wifey
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    You're stessing me out.  Please stop.  Thanks.
    Love,
    Your cranky FI

Anniversary Buying A Home
  • redvi01etredvi01et member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Fiance,

Thanks so much for packing my lunch for me this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to find some homemade chocolate pudding. Yum!

Also, thanks for agreeing to visit two potential venues this weekend. It makes me feel better that you agreed to do something wedding-related without complaining. :)

Love,

Jillian

• edited December 2011
    Dear FI:

If you couldn't tell, my stress level is through the roof.  All I can think of is all the money we still need to save.  You tell me not to worry but don't you know me by now?  That is what I do best.  Thank you for trying to calm me down.

I am also sorry that you are so miserable at your job.  Thank you for sacrificing until after we are married.  Love you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WTF is up with good people getting the crap end of the stick? I hate to be so vague, but this has been the theme of my week. The only good thing that happened was FI's job. Every other news I heard was crap crap crap. And more crap.  :( 
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thanks for being the world's best hole puncher & paper folder-er. I appreciate your help on making all 175 programs - we're halfway done! Oh, and it feels SO good to see you finally getting really excited for the wedding. And quite honestly, I love seeing you so happy to the point that you dance like a fool around the house. You rock my world.
    Love, Your Really-Soon-To-Be-Wife
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, 

I can't wait to spend the weekend with you in Vermont! I'm so happy that we'll have time to just relax and have fun!

Happy Birthday! :)

Love, Me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
        I know your freaking out over money and stressing how you will support me... but truth is you dont need to support me I can support my self (financially of course)! I just want to see you happy that we will hopefully be buying a house in few months and getting married in a year, stop stressing over money and enjoy the little things in life and the fact that we have each other!

Thanks and I love you! Just want to make you happy because thats what makes me happy!

Love, Ur Bride-to-be
    ....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards