Iowa-Quad Cities

Halls that allow your own food

I have been looking for a reception hall that will allow you to bring in your own food in the Quad City area.  The Watch Tower Lodge is booked, does anyone know of any other nice looking venues that can accomodate 250 people and will allow you to bring in your own food?

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Halls that allow your own food

• edited December 2011
    Are you talking making your own or just wanting your chocie of caterer? I'm not sure on capacities, but venues I know of that will let you choose your own caterer are the Moline Club, University Club (Moline), Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Tanglewood Hills in Bettendorf,  any of the buildings on the fairgrounds would allow it.

I would assume these places will let you bring in your own but they may have some insurance requirements, especially if you intend to serve alcohol.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and the Scottish Rite Cathedral would be another
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you :)
  • edited December 2011
    The park buildings in the city of davenport as well.  like duck creek lodge. you can get more info on the city website
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would double check that parks buildings allow you to bring alcohol though :O)
  • hamerkathamerkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blackhawk Historic Site in Rock Island, Very nice place and not too expensive. You will need to have dram shop insurance to serve alcohol though. 

Custom hand made wedding invitations at a lower cost than the big box stores.

HamerKat creates custom wedding invitations, packets, and unique ideas for the perfect way to celebrate your special occasion. This is your big day! So stand out from the crowd and let’s work together to create any item that is made just for you. No matter the budget, HamerKat can create what you are looking for. Have an idea that is a bit off the path? Perfect!

HamerKat can make it happen.

No matter how far away you are, HamerKat will work with you to make your invitation dream come true.

Give Katie at HamerKat-Adams a call to answer your questions, or set up an appointment to design custom wedding invitations and more!

www.hamerkat.com

Katie@hamerkat.com

Katie Adams

563-370-3440

• madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know its a little ways away but the Comfort Inn in Maquoketa allows you to bring your own in. That is where we had ours, I couldnt find many other places that allowed it.
  • jphiijphii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Golden Leaf on Kimberly does.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards