New Hampshire

Southern NH Wedding Venues

I am planning a wedding for summer/fall 2011 in Southern New Hampshire.  Any venue ideas?

Re: Southern NH Wedding Venues

• edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!

Depending on what you're looking for in terms of price, size, and amenities, there are plenty of venues to choose from!  A great starting point (that lists all of NH) is the NH Knottie Bio ( http://nhknotties.weebly.com/ ) with a ton of links and information to venues as well as vendors we've used.

Tell us a little about you and your wedding!  Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    There are PLENTY of great wedding venues! A few are:

Castelton in Windham, NH
    Atkinson Country Club in Atkinson, NH
    The Granite Rose in Hampstead, NH
    Sky Meadow Country Club in Nashua, NH
    The Ashworth Hotel in Hampton Beach, NH

They all range in price and size but they are all really nice! Good Luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome.

Check out Atkinson Country Club - Beautiful!!!
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Like someone else has already posted, the wedding venue depends a lot upon where you want to have the wedding, (locale, indoor/outdoor, proximity to hotels, etc.), along with budget, and the capacity that you'll need depending upon the number of guests you plan to invite.  If you could narrow this down a bit, I could provide you with some recommendations.

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at Castleton in Windham NH in October.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  The food was fantastic and the staff was so great.  I can't think of one negative about my experience.  I am working on a married bio tomorrow and will post photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Castleton in September of 2012.  I've been working with Stephanie but met with Dawn the owner once.  I love them and cant wait for it to be here.  I have never heard a bad complaint about them which makes me feel 100% comfortable.

Good luck!
  • auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Atkinson Country Club in June. The facility is gorgeous! 
  • lrdespres17lrdespres17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Malarkeys at Crotched Mountain Resort in Francestown NH. Beautiful location on a awesome golf course, the resort has up to 24 fully equipped condos available to rent that are 1 or 2 bedrooms. Malarkeys offers great food and drinks great staff i would definately check them out www.shellhospitality.com/hotels/crotched_mountain/contact.html  or http://www.facebook.com/malarkeys.at.crotchedmountainresort
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 140 Invitedimage 72 Ready to Partyimage 0 Party Poopersimage 68 MIA image
  • edited December 2011

Bedford Villakge Inn is omg gorgeous! I could not afford it so I am getting married at Promises which is beautiful as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards