• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Make up??

What type of make up are you ladies planning on using? I cannot decide...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make up??

• My MUA uses Two Faced so mostly that.  My only requirement is that she uses my Clinique water-proof mascara. 
  • My MUA uses Bed Head and like Girlie I am using my own mascara. Almay-water proof
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I am embarrassed to admit that I know almost nothing about make-up.  I have no idea what I am wearing.  I know I am wearing my own lip gloss.  It's shiny.
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My bm and I sold mary kay together and while she still does I don't.  But she will be doing all the girls including myself with all the latest mary kay products.
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :( image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox image Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My MUA uses MAC products
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:644Discussion:bdc87281-fbdc-4c0b-b386-a94392a56d59Post:2d9a2529-c22e-401a-b98a-d4d904930aa5">Re: Make up??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am embarrassed to admit that I know almost nothing about make-up.  I have no idea what I am wearing.  I know I am wearing my own lip gloss.  <strong>It's shiny.
    </strong>Posted by ~Tuck~[/QUOTE]

You're so dang cute Tuck. 
  • Mostly MAC! It's my absolute favorite, and conveniently my MUA's as well!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:644Discussion:bdc87281-fbdc-4c0b-b386-a94392a56d59Post:2d9a2529-c22e-401a-b98a-d4d904930aa5">Re: Make up??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am embarrassed to admit that I know almost nothing about make-up.  I have no idea what I am wearing.  I know I am wearing my own lip gloss.  It's shiny.
    Posted by ~Tuck~[/QUOTE]

you are my hero ;)

i am doing airbrush....so are all of the BMs and my mom. I love it! I went for a trial then I did it for my bridal portraits. Its AMAZING.

in everyday I use Clinique products and Bare Minerals foundation :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:644Discussion:bdc87281-fbdc-4c0b-b386-a94392a56d59Post:2d9a2529-c22e-401a-b98a-d4d904930aa5">Re: Make up??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am embarrassed to admit that I know almost nothing about make-up.  I have no idea what I am wearing.  I know I am wearing my own lip gloss.  It's shiny.
    Posted by ~Tuck~[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh out loud. You are cute, tuck.

I'm wearing air brush make-up. I really liked the look of it for my trials.
  • Tuck I agree w girlie...u r cute! Mua uses bare minerals...which is good bc that's what I use everyday
  • I'm getting my make up done, I'm not sure what they use. But for everyday stuff I swear by Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, that stuff doesn't come off and Dior Show mascara. It's ah-mazing!
  • I'm doing airbrush because I know nothing about makeup. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bare Minerals! Although, I've heard that it sometimes doesn't photograph well, so this is something I plan on asking MUA about to be sure.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My MUA uses MAC products, but I will be sure to use my cover girl mascara Laughing
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:644Discussion:bdc87281-fbdc-4c0b-b386-a94392a56d59Post:0900b01d-3eef-407e-9bc1-b9867ad30d32">Re: Make up??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bare Minerals! Although, I've heard that it sometimes doesn't photograph well, so this is something I plan on asking MUA about to be sure.
    Posted by corkietn[/QUOTE]

<div>Some people have said that but I never had a problem with it. I did recently ask my MOH/cousin, because we have the same skin tone and she used it but did notice she would look washed out. While we are the same skin tone, pale, she does have red patches. </div><div>
    </div><div>People might remember I am a big advocate for BM but my MOH took me to get my make-up done for my bachelorette on sat to Laura Mercier, uh oh! The foundation they used was liquid but literally looked and felt like it was airbrushed on. I'm 85% I'm going with that. I like their make-up too it felt great. But I always will use L-oreal paris Volumious mascara that is waterproof and the black kohl pencil. I love those two!</div>
    image Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:644Discussion:bdc87281-fbdc-4c0b-b386-a94392a56d59Post:16c7df1e-3bf1-4592-90d9-4dd3483a9f99">Re: Make up??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Make up?? : Some people have said that but I never had a problem with it. I did recently ask my MOH/cousin, because we have the same skin tone and she used it but did notice she would look washed out. While we are the same skin tone, pale, she does have red patches.  People might remember I am a big advocate for BM but my MOH took me to get my make-up done for my bachelorette on sat to <strong>Laura Mercie</strong>r, uh oh! The foundation they used was liquid but literally looked and felt like it was airbrushed on. I'm 85% I'm going with that. I like their make-up too it felt great. But I always will use L-oreal paris Volumious mascara that is waterproof and the black kohl pencil. I love those two!
    Posted by ElleestJenn[/QUOTE]

Good to know...I'll look into trying some of this foundation! Thanks :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My MUA uses MAC.  I loved it for our engagement pics
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:644Discussion:bdc87281-fbdc-4c0b-b386-a94392a56d59Post:0900b01d-3eef-407e-9bc1-b9867ad30d32">Re: Make up??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bare Minerals! Although, I've heard that it sometimes doesn't photograph well, so this is something I plan on asking MUA about to be sure.
    Posted by corkietn[/QUOTE]

never had that problem. but ask and let us know :)
  • Oh no....should I be worried? Thats what mua uses and wedding is Friday!!? I fidget a spray tan so maybe that will help?
  • I am having my MUA use a combo of MAC and Artistry. :)
    We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards