Hawaii

Island Air?

Happy Monday everyone!

We're currently looking into booking flights (so excited!)...  I've always flown with Hawaiian Air, but we're thinking of doing some island hopping after the wedding, and Island Air looks the cheapest.  Does anyone have good/bad experiences with them?  I've read some reviews complaining about cancelled flights, so I'm worried about catching our transatlantic flight on the way back...  TIA!!

Re: Island Air?

• maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flew go a few years ago from kauai to maui.  The flight was fine and on time i believe.  The only issue we had was that my dad had gold clubs which they left behind as there was no more room in cargo and they neglected to inform us while on flight so we were running around trying to find his clubs.  I think it arrived either the same day or next morning and i believe it was delivered to our condo. We will be flying island air and go this time around as we island hop. Hawaiian does not have direct flights. J. :-)
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback!  I think I just got nervous after reading some on-line reviews...but those were probably from select unhappy customers.  The non-stop flight and price look worth it!  Thx!!

• deerbridedeerbride member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I've flown Island Air several times and haven't had any issues.
  • edited December 2011
    I flew Island Air when I was in Maui in November (we went to Honolulu) and it was quick and the attendant was friendly. Good prices too!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards