Sisterwives

Is a new show on TLC this fall. Starts Sept 26. I'm interested

NFT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Sisterwives

• Options
    edited September 2010
    I just saw that preview! I shall be tuning in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sisterwives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:69f923c9-6f05-408f-9364-a6185c96998bPost:4fd8bfb3-d023-4bf3-a36f-265af625541d">Sisterwives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is a new show on TLC this fall. Starts Sept 26. I'm interested NFT
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Hell I thoght you were proposing! I feel duped.
  • Options
    Sarah- Ill be your sisterwife anytime.  You dont need to call TLC to document it.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I still haven't figured out what NFT means.
  • Options
    No further text.

CS, yes! Exactly that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I only like watching shows about sisterwives if bill paxton is a part of it. I love bill paxton.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sisterwives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:69f923c9-6f05-408f-9364-a6185c96998bPost:23661e55-9dc8-4c6a-b5bd-c1db61435782">Re: Sisterwives</a>:
    [QUOTE]No further text. CS, yes! Exactly that.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

Oooooh. I get it now.
  • Options
    I want to put up an ad for a sisterwife just to see what happens. Maybe on a completely random board.
  • Options
    I need sisterwives that are good housekeepers and party planners, because i suck at those parts of life. I'll cook, though, and coach all the kids' sports leagues, k?

Really, though, I am just interested in that whole dynamic of how they share household duties and husbandly affections. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sisterwives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:69f923c9-6f05-408f-9364-a6185c96998bPost:c1c2ab55-2a57-4060-8f96-9f9dcd953dd2">Re: Sisterwives</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need sisterwives that are good housekeepers and party planners, because i suck at those parts of life. I'll cook, though, and coach all the kids' sports leagues, k? Really, though, I am just interested in that whole dynamic of how they share household duties and<strong> husbandly affections</strong>. 

Rotating schedule.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sisterwives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:69f923c9-6f05-408f-9364-a6185c96998bPost:c1c2ab55-2a57-4060-8f96-9f9dcd953dd2">Re: Sisterwives</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need sisterwives that are good housekeepers and party planners, because i suck at those parts of life. I'll cook, though, and coach all the kids' sports leagues, k? Really, though, I am just interested in that whole dynamic of how they share household duties and husbandly affections. 

Hey thats the same deal I have with DH. He cooks and I clean. And I'll be happy to plan the your parties. Need help with the wedding? Im your sisterwife you're looking for. Did I pass?
  • Options
    You must be watching Four Weddings like me!!!

Sisterwives??? Yeah right.......Yuck!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    I am watching Four Weddings. Its a rerun, but its just in the background. 

Oh, and I'm an early riser, but even I wouldn't do a 7:30am wedding. 
  • Options
    But the breakfast looks sooo good!!!  LOL! I don't like the chick who is so negative.
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    I'm late to this, but we are netflixing Big Love, and I'm 5 episodes into season 1 and I love it. My favorite is Margene.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sisterwives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:69f923c9-6f05-408f-9364-a6185c96998bPost:19fe1c6e-78b7-461a-a4a1-a0641d93e2b5">Re: Sisterwives</a>:
    [QUOTE]The word "sisterwife" creeps me out, LOL. It's like, incestuous.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

A lot of times in polygymous families, some of the wives actually ARE sisters. So a bunch of those kids running around are cousins as well as siblings. Blech.
  • Options
    Yes, but on DVR.  So I will having something to look foward to after the HM....

Actually I think there is a lifeitme movie about sisterwives on monday
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards