New York-Long Island
Options

liquor package pricing..??

Hey girls...I've been pricing out some venues for my best friends wedding (she's out of the country at the moment so here comes the MOH to do the research)...just wondering what kinds of numbers you've gotten as far as per person on a Saturday or Sunday and what the liquor pkg was?
I feel like the numbers that I've been getting seem really high!
Any Knotties willing to share their info?
TIA
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: liquor package pricing..??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Most places are all inclusive. East Wind is a full, 5-hour open bar included with our meal. We're paying 110 pp with tax/service/etc. for 10.10.10, which is a Sunday on a holiday weekend and, obviously, a popular date.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you message me - I'll give you all the prices I've gotten - I'm looking to have my wedding next summer - early fall. I've been to about 11-12 places, and have all of their information. I MOSTLY looked in Nassau - however, I have some pricing for Suffolk as well :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got ballpark figures for about five venues thus far (for October 2011); all are five hour, all-inclusive packages.  The places I've heard from thus far seem to average out at $85 per person (without taxes/fees/gratuities) for a Saturday night in October 2011.  Some are $70.00 a head; many are closer to $100.00.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in April-

When I looked at places, the prices ranged from $85- & $110 without tax/gratuity.

Bridgeview Yacht Club where I am having my recpection includes top shelf liquor, domestic and imported beer, red/white wine, frozen tropical drinks, juices.sodas

You can always get upgrades on your liquor such as vodka bar, martini bar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards