Pennsylvania-Central

Venue selected, need vendor suggestions please :)

Hi Ladies,
My fiance and I just booked Nichols Village in Clark Summit for 12/28/13, and we are so excited!!! We were hoping to get recomendations for Photographers, Videographers and DJs. We are looking into using MCR productions for lighting and photography, has anyone used them before?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!

Re: Venue selected, need vendor suggestions please :)

• Check out JDK Group, they do it all.  Makeup/hair Patricia Solis
    Flowers by Heather Ann, Photography...Thomas Beaman, Solas Photography

• if u send me your email in a PM i can fwd you a vendor list that i put together
  • -DJ: Adam McCallister of Birdsnest Productions is amazing. His prices are great and he includes lighting.

- Photo: Chris Hayes Photography is wonderful. Good prices and he's great at what he does.

Both of them are great at getting back to me promptly and they are very down to earth/laid back people.

I am still looking for a CHEAP videographer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• DJ:  Dave Tieff Entertainment- amazing talent

Photographer:  Courtney Anton Photography- great prices standarly and she is currently running a promotion.

• Thanks everyone! I'm going to be looking over all your suggestions this weekend. We really appreciate it :)
  • DJ: Adam McCallister of Birdsnest Productions
    Photographers: Solas Photography
    Videographer: Natalie from Birdhouse Productions
  • Photographer:  Melissa McClain Photography
    DJ:  Mixed Up Productions
    Catering:  Michaels of Windsor Catering
    Dresses:  Taylored for You Bridal
  • Photography: Carden's Photography
    Super great husband/wife team and reasonably priced

DJ: Harry C Productions... Amazing team of DJs that get everyone up and dancing! 
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards