June 2012 Weddings

Tornado

Hey ladies,
 So I know what  happened to me wasn't as bad as what happned in Missouri, but maybe you all heard about the tornado's in WI. They hit us right before the one did in Missouri. Fi and I are fine. My apt was just missed by 2 blocks. I'm at a friends house right now. She has power and is letting us shower. I'll be on when I can, but my town right now, half is with out power for the next few days. 
As I said, what happened to me and Fi is nothing compared to what happened on Missouri. I hope all of those are okay. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Tornado

• I'm glad to hear you guys are alright.  Keep us posted on everything.  
  • Glad to hear you guys are safe and are okay. And ditto PP, keep us posted when you can.
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • Glad to hear you are ok, I've been watching everything go on around the country lately and it makes me feel so lucky for the rain that we've been getting in the north east. T&P's to everyone that is going through all the tornadoes, flooding, etc right now.
  • I'm glad you are ok.  Please keep us posted when you can.
  • Oh no!  I'm glad it missed you by a littel bit, but am sorry you had to relocate. 
  • I'm glad it mostly missed you; like PPs said keep us posted.  I agree with sleblanc, it really puts the rain in perspective and I'm going to stop complaining about it now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tornado?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:a5b5fc82-6a7a-42d7-8204-d99662121c17Post:89c0ff0b-87bc-4649-8035-5e7eac8df579">Re: Tornado</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad it mostly missed you; like PPs said keep us posted.  I agree with sleblanc,<strong> it really puts the rain in perspective and I'm going to stop complaining about it now.</strong>
    Posted by michellep1[/QUOTE]
    This 100%!! All of this has made me realize that rain is nothing compared to what is going on in other areas and I definitely need to stop complaining about it!
  • Dani, I'm glad you're okay!  T&P's to you and everyone who's been affected by the tornados.  Please keep us updated.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tornado?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:a5b5fc82-6a7a-42d7-8204-d99662121c17Post:779e4cbf-b877-4f94-8dad-80a925adc53a">Re: Tornado</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad to hear you are ok, I've been watching everything go on around the country lately and<strong> it makes me feel so lucky for the rain that we've been getting in the north east</strong>. T&P's to everyone that is going through all the tornadoes, flooding, etc right now.
    Posted by sleblanc72[/QUOTE]

This! We have had so much rain lately and I start complaining but have to take a step back and remind myself there are worse weather conditions that people are living in. Glad to hear you are safe. Please keep us posted. T & P going out to your  community

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Glad to hear you are okay! Keep us posted when you can.

I agree with others about the rain we've been getting. It truly is better than tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. Plus, even though it was a torential downpour this morning (and is suppossed to be the rest of the week), it is gorgeous now with blue skies and sunshine. :)
  • You girls are lucky with just rain. Since I'm on the Mississippi, when it rains it floods. 
  • Glad to hear you are both ok!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad to hear you are both OK and safe!
  • dani- glad you are okay, hope you are able to get on TK and keep us updated.  in MT our county is undeer flood warnings right now (won't be destructive, but the river is super dangerous this time of year) and it was crazy seeing how high the water levels were driving home from Seattle today.  on the other hand, my mom in TX had to put most of her cows on a friend's property because they are having such a draught there is no grass for them to eat! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad to hear you're okay! T&Ps going out to all those in your area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad you are ok. Keep us posted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TeamMajority- That is insane that you have flooding but your mom is going through a drought.  I think the weather has been insane this year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards