Florida-West Coast

New to baords

Hi everyone.  I just signed in although I can't figure out how to set up most of the profile and how in the world do you get that vidoe to stop loading!!!

Anyway, my FI and I are at the Crosley (so romantic) but I am a bit behind.  What is the latest on DOC's... and what should be the important questions that I ask them.  Is it true they will charge me a % for every referral that I use?  (My Mom is a bit incensed about this). 

Ashley Carroll

Re: New to baords

• edited December 2011

Hey Ashley, Welcome to the board.  There have been quite a few weddings at the Crosley as of late and they have all been beautiful.  I am still undecided on the DOC so I know I am no help with this question, but some other knotties have and I am sure they will be able to help. 

What difficulties are you having with the profile, I can try to help?  Also, there was a trick to get the video to stop loading but I can't remember who posted...anyone out there remember that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PS. I wouldn't use your full name on here either ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!

I'm using a DOC - there are a lot of awesome ones to choose from. I'm working with Staci of Unique Event Design because her specialty is in design. She's my DOC but I included the entire recepton in my package. She listened to our ideas, asked questions about me & FI and came up with awesome ideas for our day! I can't recommend her enough.
  • Brandles17Brandles17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I am actually in the process of finding a DOC. We are just waiting to get some quotes back. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Website
    199image 155image 44image 0image
    RSVP by September 22, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards