Maryland

Officiant Recommendations

Hello, I am new to this board and I am sure that I will be learning a lot of information on the knot over the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime I am looking for a wedding officiant that is reasonable and very good. Please let me know if you have any recommedations. Thank you and I look forward to learning more about the knot.

Re: Officiant Recommendations

• edited December 2011

Welcome and congratulations.  You will find most wedding officiant's in the area to be around $500 or more.  Back in 2009, we use Rev. Rebecca Skidmore of Heartfelt Memories and she was such a pleasure to work with.  Her ceremony was very simple yet elegant and moving.  Her rates were average but I felt like she offered so much more.  She was so helpful helping us create the perfect ceremony and vows.  She was easy to reach during the entire process and helped us select other vendors who were also great to work with.  After the wedding we received a package from her with a keepsake matted and framed marriage certificate (much nicer then the state certification) and a personalized booklet with our entire wedding ceremony.  I would highly recommend that you give her a call soon as she books fairly quickly.  I can't seem to find her number but I believe her website is www.heartfeltmemoriesllc.com.

• breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not use her (we got married on Maui) but my friend used Laura Cannon and I've heard nothing but good things about her. I'm also friends with Laura on facebook and when my Uncle passed away last year she was really sweet and helpful when I asked for guidance dealing with the pain.
  • edited December 2011
    I also recommend Rev. Laura Cannon 443.562.4709 as well as Rev. Chris Adams 410.796.9490. You didn't mention any religious affiliation, but if you're in the market for a Rabbi, you should contact Rabbi Kenneth Block 410.459.6161.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards