Maryland-Baltimore

Introductions?

Hi-
I know this board is pretty slow but I just wanted to get an idea who all is regularly on here, just out of boredom. Anyone want to share their general location, how long they have been engaged, and if they check out any other boards on the Knot?
I live in Dundalk, been engaged since this past April and I lurk (occasionally post) on Etiquette, Snarky Brides, Getting in Shape, and Honeymoons.

Anyone else?

Re: Introductions?

• strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Kim.  I got engaged in Dec 2008.  I'm getting married in November.  I live in Middle River. 
  • jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm Jen. I live in the city in the Canton area and I've been engaged since this past May. The wedding date is set for May 15, 2011. And I also hang out on the May 2011 board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Bridgette, I live in Dundalk. I got engaged in Sept 2009, getting married May 28,2011 ( i know, super long engagement, due to finishing nursing school), And besides this board I lurk on the DIY board and May 2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Jess and I live in Columbia. We got engaged Valentines Day of this year and our wedding date is 9/10/11. I occasionally post here and on the Sept 2011 boards.
    Sept 2011 Signature Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I'm Ashley, I live in Reisterstown.  I have been engaged since late April, and my wedding date is June 4, 2011.  I spend most of my time on the June 2011 board because this one is so slow, but I'd love to get to know you ladies better :)
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's nice to see that there are some people hanging around here!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey All, Been a while since i posted on here. I'm Terry i live in Rosedale, Got officially  engaged on St. Pattys day this year and an getting married March 19, 2011. I occasionally check this board out but im forever on the March 2011 board!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • edited December 2011
    Wow tygress I love that cake!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_introductions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:012c8f56-c1be-4c23-bfaa-01e30ce25b00Post:ae5fb2f5-7bb5-4b89-b037-e4b9120ed3a4">Re: Introductions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow tygress I love that cake!
    Posted by Ginabean2011[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Its my inspiration cake for ours. I just love the round and hexagon designs together.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! I'm Brie and I'm in the Owings Mills/Garrison area. We got engaged almost a year ago, on July 13th (My FI's Birthday), and our wedding is Sept 25, 2010. Things are starting to get hectic! I sometimes also check out the Vintage and Sports theme boards, since I'm doing a Vintage Baseball theme wedding.
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • edited December 2011
    Where is everyone having their weddings! 

Ceremony: Sacred Heart of Glyndon
    Reception: Hayfields Country Club

• ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi all, I'm Christine and I was engaged on March 12, 2010 and am getting married on June 25, 2011. I read alot of pots on on here but don't repsond allthe time. I also look at the June 2011 board. I'm having my reception at Hunt Valley Country Club and getting married at St. Pius X. I live in Towson.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Sparrows Point Counrty Club next year.
  • Amy52582Amy52582 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm Amy and I live in Owings Mills.  Got engaged Oct 1 '09 and am getting married this August 21 at the BMI.  I spend the most time on this board (which is pretty minimal) because theknot and my work don't mix very well :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_introductions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:012c8f56-c1be-4c23-bfaa-01e30ce25b00Post:001ea4ec-de8a-4d3a-9fe2-87adc188698a">Re: Introductions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all, I'm Christine and I was engaged on March 12, 2010 and am getting married on June 25, 2011. I read alot of pots on on here but don't repsond allthe time. I also look at the June 2011 board. I'm having my reception at Hunt Valley Country Club and getting married at St. Pius X. I live in Towson.
    Posted by ctigna26[/QUOTE]

I just got married at St. Pius a month ago! :)

(I'm Megan-I still check in here every so often but mostly I'm lurking on the nest. I'll try to post more so this board gets active again!)
    6.12.10 June 2010 Siggy Challenge: Fave E-pic imageMy Bio
  • jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding and reception are at Cafe de Paris in Columbia.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at St. Rita's in Dundalk, and the reception is at Overhill's Mansion.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I don't post on here too much anymore since I got married in May. But I also live in the OM area, got married at Sacred Heart in Glyndon and the reception was at Towson Golf & Country Club.

Ashley if you have any question about Sacred Heart Sister Jude and Father Aiken were great to work with and helped with anything I asked about.
  • edited December 2011
    Vanessa - yes they are fabulous!  I actually grew up attending church and school at Sacred Heart :)  We're using the little church, which did you use?

• edited December 2011
    I'm Jamie
    Got Engaged in September 2009, Getting married 10/10/10
    Used to post on here frequently last fall when I used to have one day off per week, but got a new job and try to hop on here and there to talk!

I live in Bowie Maryland but have spent let's see the last 5 years in Baltimore (Pharmacy school, residency, working) but now work in DC.

Getting Married at my church- Hunting Ridge Presbyterian Church and the reception is now (after a change) at Four Points Sheraton BWI

Great to get to know everyone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My name is Susanne and I live in Reisterstown/Glyndon.

I got engaged in July of 2009 and my wedding is in May of 2011 at Gramercy Mansion.

I post of this board, Getting in Shape, and May 2011 mainly.

I think all of us Owings MIlls/Reisterstown girls should have a mini get together!
  • edited December 2011
    Susanne, that would be so fun!!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,

My name is Sue. I got engaged on Christmas 2009!!!
    our wedding is going to be July 23, 2011.
    Reception will be at my aunt's reception hall in Hyttasville, MD & Ceremony TBD

I post on my club board July 2011, lurk on Latino Weddings, Dress & Attire, and occasionally post here. I live in Bowie, MD. But I have gotten the best vendors from this board  recommendation my photographer (Jenni) & wedding planner ( Vaneisha).

Congrats to you all and good luck with your planning
    Cool

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards