Texas-San Antonio

Rave about my vendor

So, as you ladies know, i am going with Sunset Station for the wedding/cocktail hr/reception.
The co-ordinator that i am working with (Elvi) is AMAZING.  Everything that i asked to do, she has said "sure that's not a problem"  She has great ideas for how to set everything up and what to do. It's such a weight off of my shoulders knowing that i can have everything just like i want it. I am very excited about how this is all going to turn out. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss

Re: Rave about my vendor

• edited December 2011
    sooo exciting! I love Sunset station
  • edited December 2011
    So Do I!! as soon as i got engaged i told my FI that's where i wanted to have the reception at.. we got luchy and will have the entire event there.  It's perfect.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    where are you getting married? I just booked my ceremony at the Botanical Gardens
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_rave-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:f0995844-985b-4d2a-99be-255ab1a1ad54Post:b85baf03-1eee-438e-9e0b-5bb2659bed35">Re: Rave about my vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]where are you getting married? I just booked my ceremony at the Botanical Gardens
    Posted by deliciousgroove[/QUOTE]

I am getting married on September 28. 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards