Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

30 days from today!!!!!!!

So excited, and can't believe how fast it's coming up!!!!

A few checks even this week: assembled all 18 of our tissue pomander balls (serious work went into those, we're talking 250 individual "flowers" but they look GREAT!); sumitted the event & music planners for our DJ; got our cake cutter & server yesterday;sent our final payment to our ceremony venue (all things in order there now!); and will have our final pre-wedding meeting with our photographer tomorrow night and give her the final payment for that too!  Woo!!!

Seriously, though, crazy that it's so close now!!  I can't wait!!!!!

Re: 30 days from today!!!!!!!

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let the countdown begin!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow.  I can't imagine!  I am freaking out and have just over 100 days. Eeek!
  • edited December 2011
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is SO exciting! I am sure the next 30 days will speed by!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay that's so exciting! I'm sure it will fly by for you!

You must have changed your wedding date, I clicked on your profile and it has my wedding date hehe :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • chou_chouchou_chou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL  yeah, not much is accurate in my profile on here....haven't bothered to update stuff, I'm terrible abt stuff like that!  Since it's so close now I can blame it on preparing for the wedding, yeah that's it!  haha 

bumming a little today now because it sounds like it's supposed to be close to 70 and sunny.  I've got 24 candle holders to frost but won't have time today between jobs and the weather outlook for the rest of the next 2 weeks is too cold and/or rainy.  Darn spray, only works between 65-90 degrees...crap

Oh well, still stoked that we're only 30 days away!  Yippee!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Darn, I know how the spraying thing goes, we spray painted our vases and still need to do a couple more!

What color are your pomander balls that you made?
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • chou_chouchou_chou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Word to that, I know it'll get done but am just am just super impatient lately!  haha

Our pomanders are all white tissue and will be hung with lime green grosgrain ribbon....they turned out SO GOOD!!!  They'll be hung off the end of each row of seating and the also lining the longer walkway area outside.  Love how they look, though right now they are hung all over my kitchen and in one of our closets so they don't get squished....oh well, at least they're pretty and look somewhat festive (hosting the bridesmaid luncheon at our place on Sunday, must make them look more purposeful and not like they were just thrown there!  haha)
  • edited December 2011
    I am super impatient too! I want everything done, but there are so many things that you have to wait on, like RSVPs and such!! Are you going to the GTG this weekend? We could both bring out spray painting wtuff and do them outside if it happens to be nice haha!

Also, if you are selling your pomanders after your wedding. I'll buy them, white is our wedding color too and I'm sure the ribbon is easy to switch!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! So exciting to be so close! Everything sounds fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray! I hope everything goes smooth - enjoy your last few weeks as a single lady!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    So excited for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards