Washington-Seattle

Bac. Party planning help!

I am planning my BFF's bac party for May (I don't like to put things off..lol). She said she wants to go to a fun/hip restaurant/martini bar and then we are all going to come back to my house and have a have a slumber party.

I just have no idea were to take her. She said she wants to be able to dress up in a cute little black dress and not be out of place.

My friend told me about a place in Tacoma, 21 and Commerce, I am going to check that out. Any other suggestions would be very helpful!!!!

TIA!

Re: Bac. Party planning help!

• edited December 2011
    Where are you considering?  Tacoma?  Seattle?  Bellevue?  If Seattle I might recommend Tini Bigs Lounge.  It's a martini bar that I remember my friends and I hitting up during my 21 run and I remember it striking me as a more upscale bar that specializes in Martinis.  Honestly, I think if you stick with the Belltown side (even Captiol Hill) of Seattle vs the Pioneer Square side you'll get more of the loungy feel at a lot of the places.  Not sure if the bar at the W hotel is still pretty nice or not, but that might be a possibility as well.  Sorry, if I'm not much help - it's been a while since I've gone out to the bars in Seattle. Smile
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It you are going to be in the belltown area I would try TWIST maybe, or Amber those are both places you could dress up and not feel out of place! :) Oh and I also agree I think the W hotel bar would be fine too!
  • edited December 2011
    Del Rey is also another one of my Bell town favorites to add to the other two responses.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards