North Carolina

Snow

No matter how much I don't want it to snow I always get at least a little excited when it does. I have no idea why because I know it's just going to be a big nasty mess before I know it. haha. I hope this doesn't cause us to reschedule our tasting...it's supposed to be tomorrow night. 

Re: Snow

• momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about your taasting but Yeah snow! lol  The weather is always brodcast wrong here so I honestly thought we would get nothing but rain. 
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually super excited! I'm from the Philly area and miss the snow down here.
  • edited December 2011
    I would be excited if I didn't have to get out in it to go to work this weekend!  There is a little something about the mention of snow that tends to bring out the kid in all of us!  It is pretty, but just tends to be messy on the roads here! 

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    YAY! It's so beautiful outside right now. I'm a teacher and the vibe at school was so awesome today....I definitely agree that snows brings out the little kid in everyone :) 
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    totally just took both dogs out in it and let them run the street! They had soo much fun. We talked with the neighbors and we're going sledding tomorrow since its just us out here and we'll have nothing else to do :).  Neither of us have sleds though, so I believe we'll be using cardboard boxes. . .yeah, we're old-school :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kerinjkerinj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I so wish I could trade the snow that Chicago receives for that good ole light North Carolina snow! lol.. It's freezing! I hope you all have excellent weekends!!!
    Live to Laugh and Love Visit The Nest!
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dog is loving the snow. I got some fantastic video I'll have to put on facebook.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards