Florida-Central Florida
Options

E-Pic Attire

Hi ladies!  We are getting our e-pics done at Casa Feliz and I am lost on what I should wear.  I was thinking of a fuschia strapless style sundress I have.  What do you guys think?  Or do you think something else would work better?  TIA!  I really appreciate the feedback. :) 

Re: E-Pic Attire

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya I like the bright color idea!  One piece of advice is to wear something you are comfortable in because if you are uncomfortable it will show in your pictures!
  • Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like that idea! I always like seeing bright colors and fun dresses with cool accessories. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like that idea too.  I think that will show up really well in pictures.
  • Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I was thinking it could work but I am starting to over think things way too much! lol  I will post pics once they are done. :)
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the fact that you would be wearing a bright color! Hopefully you wont be doing too much walking....on my epic day, i walked a lot and my shoes weren't comfortable to walk for an hour! LOL. But anywho, that sounds cute! You can also do an outfit change and do 1 more dressy and another casual if you want. that's what FI and I did.

HTH!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards