Florida-Central Florida

Kristy Rapp Wedding Planner

Has anyone ever used her before? Good/bad comments? Is she responsive via phone/email?

Re: Kristy Rapp Wedding Planner

• I used Kristy and I LOVED her! We used her for day of coordinating and it was perfect! She is super organized and REALLY knows what she's doing. In the beginning when I hired her, I was still about 6 months or so out from my wedding. We had an initial meeting and she got all my info and details. Once the wedding got closer, we met a few more times and everything came together. She makes sure that everything flows smoothly and you won't have to worry about ANYTHING on your big day. She's great with communication too. She always got back to me quickly! Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm actually using her for my DOC. I've really only ever heard good things about her. She just emailed me yesterday saying that she wanted to meet with me. I'll be 6 months out tomorrow.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just used her for my 3-24 wedding. She is a great value, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who will do it for less. Just be very specific about what you want (placement of reception items, timeline, etc). I used her for DOC, just basically to keep everyone on track. She is usually very responsive to emails.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards