Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Bouquet for bridals

I am taking my bridals at the end of May, but do not have a bouquet yet to use in the pictures. Can anyone suggest of a place that they have used for theirs? My sister's friend's mom did her's so I may ask her, but I wanted to know what other options there were.

Thanks!

Re: Bouquet for bridals

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridals are next Thursday, April 22nd. I'm using Billy Heroman's.

I'll let you know how it goes! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided to DIY an artificial one similar to the one I will have for the wedding.  I plan to use the replica as the throw bouquet at the wedding also, since I will have keepsakes in my real bouquet. 

This is a picture of from my bridals on March 30th of my bouquet with my shoes:

And my real bouquet for the wedding looks like this:

For the DIY bouquet, I couldn't find the darker roses and the celosia.  HTH.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeanacorina - Do you mind sharing about how much your bouquet is that you are using for your bridals? Will it be made with fresh or artificial flowers?

I am going to meet with a florist this Wednesday, so that will get me a better idea of what to expect. I'm just trying to get everything together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bouquet will be fresh flowers, and it is free since I booked them for the wedding.

I think my actual wedding bouquet is $120, for a fairly large bouquet of dahlias and roses. This will be the same bouquet if they can get dahlias this early in the season. If not, it will just be any purple flowers. I don't know what the normal price for that would be.

I could have had orchids for my bridals if I wanted, it still would have been free. I thought that was pretty dang cool.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks girls! We are going to meet with the florist who did my sister's wedding. I will see what they can offer and what their prices are. If they seem high, I will talk my mom into going to Billy's for a consultation as well, because y'all have given good reviews and good prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's a pic from my bridals (snapshot from mom's camera).

We had to go with the "plan B" bouquet because they couldn't get dahlias this early in the season. I think it was beautiful. They did iris, hydrangea, some fuschia filler flowers, and something that looked sort of like an anemone.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards