New York-Western

I'm Back with Vendor Reviews, pictures and advice

Hey Gals,
I am back from operation wedding and honeymoon. We had the best time ever at both events! The wedding went very smoothly and all my planning paid off. HAHA! The honeymoon was a once and lifetime trip, Italy was awesome, Med. Cruise was even better!

Advice: Don't fret the small stuff. Something is going to go wrong. It is no big deal, fix it if you can with out to much hassle or just let it go. I was so worried about FI finding my vows that I left them at home. Pastor deleted the copy I sent him, so we just ended up reading traditional vows. No big deal; no one knew the difference! Dance our A$$ off! I spend the whole evening on the floor and I will never forget it. I had so much with my friends and family, I went around to the tables and said hello to everyone but once the evening started if you wanted to see the bride/groom we were on the floor!

Reviews:

Venue: Rich's Atrium: OMG!! I can't say enough good things! The food was amazing, I heard best wedding food ever a few times. Worth every penny. Plus the pictures take at the venue are awesome. Please loved the falls and everything about it. The staff was on the ball, quick and polite.

Flowers: Lippango's: i was happy with my flowers they were what I had wanted. Flowers weren't that to important, the only thing I wish they would have told me the tulips would be smaller than the tulips I was use to. Also that the purple would be pink purple instead of blue purple, They delivered everything in time and to the right place, process were good, they were easy to work with.

Cake: Rich's Atrium: The best wedding cake I have ever had. I heard that comment more than once. The cake was beautiful and just what I wanted. Plus it was so good, when we were taking the first bite I made H feed me another bite!

DJ: Whirlin Disc, DJ: Rob: Awesome job! He played exactly what we were looking for. The floor was never empty and I had a blast dancin' the night away! The only I wished was he had played the tarentella later in the evening. But I had asked him to play it earlier in the evening but I meant more like 10ish not 9ish. Other than that no complaints. He was so nice and I really enjoyed the evening!

Limo: Affordable Limo: They were there on time with what we ordered. Limo was clean, driver was nice! I would recommend them to anyone looking for somebody cheap to get you from point A to B!

Drunk Bus: Grand Tours: The school bus to drive guest to the venue and back to the hotel was a hit! everyone that took advantage of it loved it. The driver was really nice and friendly, bus was clean!

Dress: MA Carr: i can't say enough good things about them. My dress came in wrong they worked with manufacture to fix it and make it right. Seamstress came in on her day off to do alterations. Everything worked out wonderfully! I loved my dress! I want to wear it around the house!

Bridesmaids Dress: Alfred Angelo: I had some minor problems with the dresses. They tried to convince all of my girls to order dresses way to big. One of my girls had to cut 6 in off each side. Holly Cr@p! My sister who live in DC order her dress down there and they were rude to her to say the least. The dresses did come in on time, the size order and right color, The price was good too!

Hair: Head of The Class: they did my hair, makeup and nails! I looked beautiful they got us out when they said they would and everyone of my girls was happy!

Rehearsal Dinner: Eagle House: Awesome food! We had the Buffalo Buffet! The potato skins were so good! Everyone enjoyed the food and laid back atmosphere. Waiters were prompt with drinks and we had the whole upstairs. Easy to work with!

Salavtores Grand Hotel: Room were awesome. So many people told us they could believe wow nice the rooms were for the price and that they were coming back to use the whirlpool tubs again! The breakfast in the morning which is included was really good too!

Photography: Expressions: i can't say enough good things about them either. The pictures are amazing! Connie was so awesome and fun to work with. I can't wait to see the book all put together!

Tuxedo Jnc: One of the groomsmen tux was not the right one. They change our tux one month before the wedding. But in the end no one noticed, not even me and everything was fine. But I would not recommend going here unless it was for the right price which ours was!

Invites: Yours Truly: They are absolutely everything I wanted and ever hoped for. She sat down and designed them with me for hours, countless emails back and forth. I couldn't have been more pleased with them.

I think that is it for vendors. Now Pics! I of course have more. If you want to see more just ask! If you have any question ask!

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: I'm Back with Vendor Reviews, pictures and advice

• edited December 2011
    You looked lovely!  Thanks for coming back and giving us the rundown!

Who did you cruise with?
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad everything went well for you!! Your pictures ( and the people in them) look beautiful.

I passed a wedding the same weekend as yours and wondered if it was you, but now I know it wasn't because everyone was at a house on Brighton. :-)
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! Your pics look amazing, Im glad you had a wonderful day! My dad told me the thing about, things will go wrong...but dont sweat it. Best advice!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards