Rhode Island

E-pics

Anyone have any good ideas for DIFFERENT sites for engagement pics? 

Re: E-pics

• edited December 2011
    i've been thinking the same thing myself...i've come up with: art museum, zoo, aquarium, ball park, a stroll along a main street ending with cones of ice cream, a cafe...something the two of you enjoy doing together...or some place that is special like a college if you went to the same one. :-)
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011

Here's some that I think are cute--
    A playground, farmer's market, nature walk, carousel, library...
    Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    My thoughts always drift to the things you and your fiance actually do together.  What do the two of you do for fun?  Be true to your relationship.  If you guys are wine people, bring wine to your favorite spot.  If you love carnivals, schedule your session on a date where one will be will be in town.  

I would really stick with ideas that are organic & natural to you & your fiance.  Typically, our guys don't look forward to having their picture taken for 2 hours in lovely dovey poses.  So make it fun for him, too.  Don't stick him in a place that's totally foreign to him.  I hope that helps!!
  • edited December 2011
    we went to roger williams park, which is right down the street from our venue, we have two dogs and we brought them with us for that part.
    then we went to the royal mills in west warwick and took some pics of just the two of us there! :)
    good luck and have a great time! 
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We rented out Fenway Park for an hour and took our e-pics all inside and outside of the ballpark. It was absolutely fabulous! I have just a few in my Bio.
  • edited December 2011
    rmbm- thats so funny, I thought about bringing the dog along to roger williams, and i can see royal mills from my house and never thought of there!  great idea!

jonnysbride- what did renting fenway cost you... if you dont mind me asking?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards