Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Hawaii

We have officially decided on Hawaii for our Honeymoon.  We don't want to stay in Maui, we would rather stay in Oahu.  I've been doing a ton of research we've narrowed it down to:
The Royal Hawaiian  or Parc Waikaki

Have you stayed at either one of these?  How were they?

We don't like large resorts (over 8-10 floors), we like something with a little interest, not your typical hotel chain. 

If you know what I'm talking about and have suggestions other then these please let me know.

Re: Hawaii

• Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I've stayed at the Royal Hawaiian.  The cool thing about it is that you'll always recognize its pink facade in all Waikiki pictures, so you'll have triggers of your Oahu honeymoon.  The hotel is awesome.  It's on the best stretch of Waikiki beach.  And the Mai Tais at their bar are so good.

I don't know what details you wanted.  When I was there, the gym was under construction, so they gave us free passes to the 24 hour Fitness across the street.  The hotel is conveniently by the shopping area of Waikiki and the main street, so it's easy to get to other areas of the island.  
  • Options
    We stayed at the Waikiki Parc in December and I was a little disappointed. The hotel looks tired, some of the carpeting looks old, and the tiles could use some updating too. It also was not beach front. The staff was great though and location was good, in the middle of everything.

In Waikiki, almost all the hotels are large resorts since the area is very compact. The Royal Hawaiian would be a much better option for you I think, especially for your honeymoon.

• Options
    omg CF...i literally began to drool thinking about that pizza LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards