Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

How did you make sure the day was about the two of you?

We are getting married in August. My one concern is losing ourselves in how busy it can be, having to try and talk and mingle with all the guests and not actually enjoying the fact that it is our wedding day, that is about us, and spending the day together as well as everyone else!! I know that can be difficult but does anyone have any advise?!

Re: How did you make sure the day was about the two of you?

• edited April 2012
    I am actually not worried about this. I know we'll have our time: dancing together, eating together, mingling together. It will be fine.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I actually suggested to my fiancee that we not have the wedding or reception.  I was planning the wedding, but after a life changing event happened (my father passed away a couple of months ago) I told my fiancee that I wanted the wedding to be just about him and me.  Now all we have to do is finish paying for the honeymoon, get a cake and photographer, and then wait for the day to get here.  Just 4 more months and counting, and so far I don't have any regrets yet. 

Here's to hoping I don't regret it later.

Congratulations on your wedding day!  I hope the two of you will be very happy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards