Florida-West Coast

Did anyone go shopping?

I wasn't going to go, but we had to go to Michaels, but we waited till mid afternoon. If you did go what did you get?

Re: Did anyone go shopping?

• edited December 2011
    We are still in FL so we didn't want to buy anything we couldn't take back with us.   But we are using some of the wedding gift $ we got to get a flat screen TV.  Best Buy and Target were insane...I think we will wait till Monday to get some online discounts....although Macy's does have our few remaining wedding registry items on sale too...hmm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jtritchjtritch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes!  Unintended since my Future In-Laws are with us.  We originally weren't going to do Christmas gifts this year with the wedding and all, but the Apple store called our name....   It was not terribly busy by the time we got there. 

TTNoles- the Best Buy in Brandon had TONS of tv's still at great prices.  Apparently tv's weren't as in demand as stores thought. 

• edited December 2011
    YES! We went to Kohl's to dress the groomsmen! I got all their dress shirts and the fiance's suit for such a good price.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to do some wedding shopping but I was exhausted!!

We HAD to go shopping since a drunk family friend took the FI's shoes!!!!  We had to wait in line for 2 hours at Kohls so that he could have something to wear home!!! 

I also bought a super nice printer from Staples in case I need to print a lot of stuff like Thank You cards or directions for the invitations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards