Pre-wedding Parties

Who to invite to my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party?

I'm having a small wedding with just my family. None of my friends are invited, but I am having a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. Do I invite my friends even though they aren't invited to my wedding or do I just stick to those invited to the wedding? Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks Smile

Re: Who to invite to my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_who-to-invite-to-my-bridal-showerbachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:3a4aea0d-21bf-4593-9a56-293bdd182fc3Post:24001796-a172-4929-a358-f806d2eb6af2">Who to invite to my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a small wedding with just my family. None of my friends are invited, but I am having a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. Do I invite my friends even though they aren't invited to my wedding or <strong>do I just stick to those invited to the wedding</strong>? Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks 
    Posted by LT810[/QUOTE]
    I vote for the bolded part. Only people who are invited to your wedding should really be invited to the prewedding parties.
  • 1) You shouldn't throw your own parties.
    2) Only people invited to the wedding should be invited to pre wedding parties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If they want to come and enjoy your day even though they know they aren't invited to the wedding, let them.  But I am not putting anyone not invited to the wedding on my guest list.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards