Not Engaged Yet

Paying for school stresses me out.

The state decided to reduce its grant again this year, by a ridiculous amount. Now I have to figure out even more how to pay for college. Keep this up and I better graduate early.  I'm getting a headache.

Good vibes?
Anniversary

Re: Paying for school stresses me out.

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *hugs

maybe you should graduate early!! (and i was one of the only ppl telling you not to! or so I recall!)
  • zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep on keeping on...graduate early if you can Narwhal. VA just reduced theirs too, but fortunately I'm getting out of here. But my sister's still in school for two more years. It's gonna be rough financially.

Loads of good vibes. Look at it this way, it's getting close to summer vacation. Woo!
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad I finally graduated in 07. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks friends. :) I'm definitely going to take courses over the summer. It looks like I'll graduate a year early.

I would rather enjoy the college years, but I just can't justify the debt, to be honest.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I know how you feel. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for school next semester.
    imageimageimageimage
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was able to do 2 majors in 3 years on top of working practically full time. (I live where I work, so when ever I am in my room I'm technically "working")

It is possible,  and you should never justify debt even if it is Student Loans.
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I remember paying for school...IT SUCKED!!! Get out of there as fast and as cheaply as you can.  BF has TONS of student debt and it means we've had to push back our plans of home ownership another year so he can get them paid off!  I have none b/c I went to one of..if not the cheapest University in the country (not b/c it was cheap - that was just a bonus!!) but for ceral enjoy it while you can and get out as debt free as possible!

*send postiive Canadian vibes across the border* ;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards