June 2013 Weddings
Options

Very excited because...

My mom told me that she would like to buy my wedding dress for me!!! I was planning on purchasing my dress myself, so this is a huge help to me and FI in terms of our wedding budget. Also, before this she didn't really seem that interested in dress shopping, and that bummed me out because I really wanted her to be there when I find The Dress. Now it looks like that is a definite possibility and I'm so excited! :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Very excited because...

• Options
    That's awesome!! :) Did you cry when she told you? I ask because my grandma and my aunt came to see my dress and when I went to pay for it, they stepped up and said they wanted to buy me my wedding dress. *cue instant tears* 

I'm SO happy for you! Don't forget to share pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Eeeek! That is super exciting!!

Congrats =)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    How exciting and generous of her!! Share pics once you've gone shopping!!
  • Options
    Yay!  That's great news!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Thank you ladies! Klyn, I didn't cry but I was just like, "awww!!"  I guess I was overcome and didn't know what to say. I thanked her several times and told her I couldn't wait to try on some dresses. I'll definitely share some pics with everyone when the time comes. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So nice! This will be something you can remember forever--that the two of you did this together.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_very-excited-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:9ec41e73-55eb-4e38-8319-50e9655c030bPost:03a31077-cd88-4733-aba6-20674ea1c508">Re: Very excited because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So nice! This will be something you can remember forever--that the two of you did this together.
    Posted by Domino04[/QUOTE]

<div>Exactly! :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards