Snarky Brides
Options

Peeing in the parking lot

Some guy just pulled into the parking lot where I work and got out of his car, walked towards the back of it and peed in the grass...in front of an office building...that has windows lining the entire side that's facing him. There are also no shrubs or trees to block him. I'm not even gonna lie, we all ran to the windows and were like, "Is that fucking guy peeing?!? He's totally fucking peeing right there!"

He was also wearing a beenie cap and white sunglasses. So, that's the highlight of my friday so far.

How's yours?

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Peeing in the parking lot

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I would have tried to startle him so he peed on himself.
  • Options
    I got to play cornhole at work today. It would have been better if there was beer.
  • Options
    Well it is Friday the 13th.

Maybe it was Jason Vorhees.

I had one of my delivery guys do this between the cab and trailer in broad daylight. Of course I just called the company on him. I didnt see him again.
    And we had bathrooms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just woke up!
  • Options
    I got a new palm tree in the front yard today (working from home), check another to-do off FI's list lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I have done nothing productive today. Scott and I were going shopping but apparently his store failed their audit today so he's staying until 5 instead of leaving at 3. I'm just working on my crochet projects and being a bum.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_peeing-parking-lot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:783c8f26-afd7-417e-bee5-09dfb59bf18cPost:2e707acd-b014-43e9-9abc-1dc7211a3597">Re: Peeing in the parking lot</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would have tried to startle him so he peed on himself.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Haha! Our receptionist walked outside and said, "Can I help you?"

He just stood there looking at her with his stupid white sunglasses on and then actually did that thing where you tilt your head forward slightly and pull your sunglasses down slowly.

He said he was waiting for someone. That "someone" came out fromt he office next door, got into his car and now they're both just sitting there.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Katie- What are you crocheting?  I knit but I want to learn to crochet because I really want to be able to make those cool looking flowers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_peeing-parking-lot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:783c8f26-afd7-417e-bee5-09dfb59bf18cPost:508f07ec-2b15-4aa3-9075-9b753d985901">Re: Peeing in the parking lot</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Well it is Friday the 13th. Maybe it was Jason Vorhees.</strong> I had one of my delivery guys do this between the cab and trailer in broad daylight. Of course I just called the company on him. I didnt see him again. And we had bathrooms.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>How did I miss that today is Friday the 13th? Wow, as usual I've had all sorts of awesome things happen today. Should have known, I guess I'm kind of reverse superstitious.</div>
    AMA over 40
    Massive uterine fibroids removed 3/06
    BFP 1/11; MM/C discovered @ 10w, loss at 6w; Cytotec
    B/W 7/11 = normal CD3, FSH 8.9; 7DPO progesterone 1.7
    Three Clomid cycles, all BFN, Off to an RE for me...
    FSH=8.7 E2=30 AMH=1.8 HSG clear, SA=great
    Inj. IUI #1 12/9/11 BFN, Inj. IUI #2 1/6/12 BFN
    Inj. IUI #3 1/30/12 BFP!, HCG doubled through 6w, 7w u/s mm/c twins
    Lost our known donor to unplanned pregnancy
    Factor V Leiden, Hetero, symptomatic
    Op Hysteroscopy 5/12, removed scar tissue and uterine septum
    Doing Cryo-DE IVF and older child adoption (Home visit- Check!)
    Beautiful hatching 5-blast transfered 8/30
    BFP 9/7/12 EDD May 19, 2013, beta #1=291 beta #2=762 beta #3=7306
    Sneek peak u/s shows HB at 6w1d!!! 123bpm!
    Still have a HB at 18w0d!!! 142bpm! Grow, baby, grow!
    Great NT scan, but, placenta previa. Resolving!
    Labile Hypertension, placed on HBP meds to try to avoid pre-e
    A/S on 12/21/12, Petra's having a baby, it's the end of the world!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PGAL Siggy Challenge- Animal Hangovers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Petra, you are an obese 40+ year old. Stop jumping through these hoops. Just adopt already. There is no shame in that." -Deethebee
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_peeing-parking-lot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:783c8f26-afd7-417e-bee5-09dfb59bf18cPost:854f54ff-ca48-4e46-bdcd-8bf8ea01a7f7">Re: Peeing in the parking lot</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a new palm tree in the front yard today (working from home), check another to-do off FI's list lol.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

Great job VegasGroom!

Regarding the peeing, um... that's gross, someone should have taken a picture and posted to the net already, or youtube'd it!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    I saw an elderly woman peeing between two open car doors in the parking lot of a Baskin Robbins a few years ago - no lie.

That was frightening.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_peeing-parking-lot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:783c8f26-afd7-417e-bee5-09dfb59bf18cPost:704d90fe-d26d-428c-9b54-963239d891ab">Re: Peeing in the parking lot</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw an elderly woman peeing between two open car doors in the parking lot of a Baskin Robbins a few years ago - no lie. That was frightening.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I bet you had an aversion to roast beef after this, no?
  • Options
    Mrscarter - Right now baby blanket. I just finished a privacy shawl and I think next i might start doing some baby ball toys. I might start doing some hats for the winter too :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_peeing-parking-lot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:783c8f26-afd7-417e-bee5-09dfb59bf18cPost:19503b3f-dd48-47e2-827f-812c944503bf">Re: Peeing in the parking lot</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got to play cornhole at work today. It would have been better if there was beer.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

I wrote a website for the national cornhole association. It was filled with words like "cornhole bags" and I giggled the entire time.

I've only seen one guy pee in public and it was at a mini-golf course and go-kart track. He was peeing behind a tree, but the tree was only about the size of my leg. We're pretty sure he was drunk.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_peeing-parking-lot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:783c8f26-afd7-417e-bee5-09dfb59bf18cPost:b1682d4d-e8c4-4123-ba1c-2a38b1def958">Re: Peeing in the parking lot</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peeing in the parking lot : I bet you had an aversion to roast beef after this, no?
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Man I'm dense.  I had to think about that one for a moment.

Haha, actually - if I didn't have an aversion then, I certainly do now!
    panther
  • Options
    Oh my. 

I bought bridesmaidzilla's wedding gift today.  The guy at BBB who helped me was a riot.  I was going to get her this clock but it was enormous, and he was saying "oooooooohWE!  Your friend has some good taste for the finer things, am I right?  Her house must be hugggggggggge!"  I was cracking up.  Got her a toaster instead of Big Ben. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards