Wedding Party

Have you guys noticed too?!

We have had WAAAAAY less posts about uneven wedding parties and whether to kick out pregnant bridesmaids ever since our headline changed! Yay!

Although, by the same token it is slightly disturbing that so many people take the knot's word as wedding scripture...

Hmm. Ya win some, ya lose some I guess.
Anniversary
White Knot
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Have you guys noticed too?!

• We still seem to be getting the same amount of "can I kick my bm out" posts though.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • I think that topic has actually gotten worse... AND expanded to "Can I kick out my fiance's groomsman?" too!
  • Yes, I've been so glad to see a drop in "uneven" party questions.

But we also still get a lot of "I've never seen a post like this, but can I kick somebody out because I'm spashul?"

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Not seeing so many uneven WP posts is great.  I am wondering, though, if there is something in the water that is causing these beebees to start demolishing the WPs for absolutely no good reason.
  • We're also still seeing a bunch of people looking to boot who aren't getting married until 2011 ...

Although, I think this is because people get engaged, ask their BP literally the next day, and then join the Knot 2 months later.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards