Wedding Invitations & Paper

Stamps and Font Color

Hi ladies,

I know there was someone that posted a while back about stamps.
I finally got mine and I am very pleased with it. Here is the seller from Etsy. I got a self inking stamp in brown ink for $35
this is the actual website but he is also on etsy.

I also discovered how to get the perfect ink shade for the font to adjust on your computer. I came by it online here it is. I haven't tried to the numbers yet since I haven't printed my invites but if you get the chance to try it out before me then let me know if the colors are on point. 

Thanks

Re: Stamps and Font Color

• Even if you use the numbered color codes, the shade that is printed may vary from what you're seeing on your screen.  It took several adjustments for me to get the exact color I wanted to print, because the color was slightly different than what was showing up on my laptop.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_stamps-font-color?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:133ed8a8-809b-4f59-9c1f-6e6e61c1b62aPost:88ca45a1-89cd-4720-a35d-74cceeb74627">Re: Stamps and Font Color</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't congratulate you for the ink color.  You know that your invitations should be addressed by hand, not computer.
    Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yes I know I only posted the stamp for whoever was looking to use it.</div><div>
    </div><div>I didn't hand write my addresses but that's my choice.

</div>
  • I know Crane's fine stationery has used a computized system for addressing wedding invitations.  That's good enough for me.

• I'm bookmarking the RGB to Color Name page - thanks!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_stamps-font-color?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:133ed8a8-809b-4f59-9c1f-6e6e61c1b62aPost:dc3a26e8-7eaf-4596-a4c5-d24335b71c04">Re: Stamps and Font Color</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm bookmarking the RGB to Color Name page - thanks!
    Posted by ConcertinaPress[/QUOTE]
    You aren't a very good vendor if you're just now coming across this information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards