Getting in Shape
Options

Okay I am serious this time!!!

really.. I SWEAR

Sept 1 till the big day I am going to work out...e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!

I said it here first....

What is theis push up challange??  can any of you ladies let me know how far in advance does this start?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Okay I am serious this time!!!

• Options
    I started doing the pushup challenge to get stronger. http://hundredpushups.com/ It's a good way to stay in shape. I did it for about 4 weeks. I didn't feel like I needed to make it to 100. But I couldn't do anymore than 3 when I started... now I can do 25-30 without stopping!
  • Options
    Wow, I need to start the pushup challenge. It would probably really help me also.
  • Options
    Just FYI working out EVERYDAY isn't a good idea. your muscles need time to relax and heal. Instead of working out one day a week go for a leisurely walk... still burns calories but without so much strain on the body! GL! I started working out for an hour and a half a day (except Saturdays which are my free days) about 3 weeks ago and I'm loving it!
  • Options
    Gosh i thoughtI was the only saying Sept 1st... My wedding is dec 18th I really need to get cracking to get my stomach firm..... ahhhhhhhh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_okay-am-serious-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:512440f5-9590-494e-9dca-98a37951e0c5Post:9f31e673-b01b-43e7-aeb9-993b4aa25a96">Re: Okay I am serious this time!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]JInstead of working out one day a week go for a leisurely walk... still burns calories but without so much strain on the body! GL! I started working out for an hour and a half a day 
    Posted by LindsayB2217[/QUOTE]

<div>Good point...one day out of the week I will walk ... and do my crunches </div>
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You can do cardio daily, but weight lifting should only be every other day on each area, except abs, which can be done daily.  At least that's what my trainer told me when I used to go to a gym.  Now I have my own treadmill and free weights.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards