New York-Upstate

weddingcombo.com

Is anyone using weddingcombo.com for their photography, videography and dj services? Or know anyone who has used them?

Re: weddingcombo.com

• burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    don't even bother its a con trick....you end up with cheap vendors while this company sub contract the work out to cheap vendors and make $$$
    Burt and Cheryl
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend that got married this summer and she used them and said they were great.  I was thinking it would be nice since its a one stop shop.....
  • edited December 2011
    Suzanne

That's what I thought but we found a photographer that both my fiance and I clicked with so we decided to go a different way. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    I just wanted to give you a heads up.  As someone who works in the industry, we have heard that the wedding combo is dissolving, if you are contracted with them you may want to try to get in touch with them!
  • edited December 2011
    Elmtrees - I was a recent consumer of wedding combo and I'm fearing I won't get my video that we paid for.  All their phones and emails are disconnected.  Do you happen to know anything else, or have last names for any of their contracted partners?  We used Jill as a videographer but I have no contact information for her personally.  Thank you!
  • wrich11wrich11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you've probably heard by now, but they're gone. it's been all over the news. left vendors and couples high and dry. taken their money and everything. the owner is in tempe, arizona.  i wish you the best at tracking them down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards