September 2012 Weddings

Vera Wang at David's

Anyone think they might consider looking at this new line in 2011?  I'm not a huge fan of David's but interested since it is Vera Wang.
80 said yes image

Re: Vera Wang at David's

• Because DB is sooo cheap I am afraid their quality wont be the best. I also had problems with them when I was a BM.

I do however plan on trying on some dresses there hoping to find an inexpensive dress just to save some money. I didn't know Vera Wang was having a line there so that sounds even better. I prob will get BM dresses from there because like I said they are inexpensive and I wouldn't want to have my girls pay an arm and a leg.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Agreeing with you there. DB can on the cheap side for dresses but occasionally they have some really pretty dresses each season.  My other issue is that I do not want to have the SAME dress every other bride has.  There was one a season ago that drove me nuts!! It seemed like EVERY bride on Bridezillas, or other WeTV shows had the same one!! it was hilarious because I'd get aggravated at their choice ---which is totally silly on my part.  

Anyway - the Vera Wang debuts on an Oprah Winfey show about 2 months ago but won't be in stores until the spring.  I'm hoping to at least take a look at them. Who knows if I will really like what she designs.  Otherwise, I'm going to stick with Alfred Angelo or whatever else I can find at that time.

I agree with you - -  DB is great for BM dresses! At least they are a better cost than most.
    80 said yes image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards