Virginia-Richmond

BRAND NEW Melissa Sweet gown for sale!

Hello ladies! I have for sale one brand new, never worn/fitted (tried on once) gown by Melissa Sweet... still in the original packaging from the salon! Purchased from Priscilla of Boston in Northern Virginia. The gown is the 'Ever' style. The dress is approximately a size 4 or 6, and has never been altered. It also comes with an optional cream-colored sash ($350 value) from PofB. The dress is ivory, in all lace, with a scalloped hemline. It features delicate fabric flowers and some sequins to catch the light, tastefully. The bust is a slight sweetheart neckline, and the silhouette is a modified A-line with a slight fight-and-flare. The dress can be seen on the website, but for the interested buyer, I can provide my own original pictures. (The website/model DOES NOT do it justice!) The dress was originally purchased for over $7,000, and is now only available in samples, which are often torn/damaged/dirty. Please feel free to contact me here for more information, and we can exchange email/phone. The dress is currently located at my parent's home, in Midlothian.

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/Designer-Style-51231

Re: BRAND NEW Melissa Sweet gown for sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards