Florida-South Florida

Islamorada Fish Company

Hi there, was wondering if anyone has gotten married at this place...

Re: Islamorada Fish Company

• No - I haven't heard anyone getting married there. It's a restaurant thats attached to Bass Pro Shops..
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Are you talking about the one in Fort Lauderdale area or the one on Islamorada?  The one in Fort Lauderdale is not wedding worthy but I think the one in the keys has a beach.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If it's the one in Islamorada - it's right next to Pierre's restaurant and on the bayside, which means beautiful sunset. Not sure the beach space, they might section a portion of the restaurant for your wedding.
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • Hi Christina! I actually just went to see the same venue today, originally we went to see Pierre's but that was waaaaay out of our budget and the event coordinator was extremely rude. We decided to have lunch at islamorada fish company and while there asked about their wedding events, not only did we get great service but we fell in love with the place. This is definitely where we will be having our wedding. I am trying to find pictures of past weddings there but so far haven't found many. Either way I know it will be great, hope your wedding turns out great too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards