Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Veil help!

I don't know what to do. I ordered a veil from an Ebay seller with a satisfaction rating of 97%. My veil hasn't come yet and I am 6 days away from my wedding. They said if I didn't receive it by the 31st, they would send out a new one. The tracking number only shows that they notified USPS of the package being ready to send. I am afraid to wait that long seeing that they had 3 weeks to send the first one! There is no phone number to contact them. I am in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Anyone know of somewhere I could buy an inexpensive veil this late?

Re: Veil help!

• Options
    I would try posting this on your local board. I know DB has veils that you can purchase right off of the rack, same day. Good luck - I am sorry you are dealing with this. It will all work out for you.
  • Options
    I think you need to go buy a new veil and refuse delivery on the Ebay one.
  • Options
    Last minute idea would me a craft store like Michaels they have different lengths and different types of beading. You can usually get a coupon online too, but I would still try to contact ebay about the one you ordered.
  • Options
    Ouch...that sucks...I'd say file a claim with eBay about the missing veil if it doesn't arrive by the 31st, and track down your nearest David's Bridal... Sorry to hear you're dealing with so much this close to your wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards