Ohio-Toledo

Adios!

I just wanted to tell everyone to have a great week!  I will be leaving in the morning and on vacation until next weekend!

I find packing to be extremely stressful.  I just really feel like I will forget something.  I will remember shirts, pants, etc.  It's things like cell phone chargers and extra ponytail holders that I am worried I'll forget.  Hmmm...  Any reminders for things I may forget?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Adios!

• edited December 2011
    Yeah for you!!!  Were ya going???  I always forget my pills and hair straightener.  I'm an overpacker though, it's ridiculous the amount of stuff I take.  I take everything for a just in case instance.  I hope you have a fantastic time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Deoderant! I always forget that and have to buy a new stick when I get to the destination.

Razors? Toothpaste? Umbrella?

Is this your honeymoon, or no??I thought you mentioned a delayed one, but wasn't sure if you took it yet or not?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll miss you, and your daily questions!!!  Have a blast though!!

I'm a total overpacker too, but the things I've forgotten most often are the cell phone charger, dental floss, beach towels (if applicable) and my glasses (since I only wear them to bed - contacts during the day).

Hope you have a great trip!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_adios?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:b0578664-eb24-4770-8ef9-bf104347022bPost:333f32b4-f62e-4c0f-baaf-02bd9de2ee78">Re: Adios!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Deoderant! I always forget that and have to buy a new stick when I get to the destination. Razors? Toothpaste? Umbrella? <strong>Is this your honeymoon, or no??I thought you mentioned a delayed one, but wasn't sure if you took it yet or not?
    </strong>Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

We're calling it our honeymoon since we haven't traveled anywhere since the wedding.  We're driving to NYC, Atlantic City, Washington DC, and Virginia Beach.  That sounds like a lot of driving, but once we get to the coast, the cities are just a few hours apart.  We're spending a couple of days in each place.  I'm super excited!  I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!!  We tried to not sleep much last night so that we can go to bed early tonight... hopefully asleep by 8-9 tonight and on the road by 5 am tomorrow morning.

PS:  Thanks for some of the ideas!  I definitely didn't even think about an umbrella and we're going to be doing a lot of walking around outside next week!  There's a good chance for rain for Sunday in NYC too. :(
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun!   I get totally stressed out by packing, too... I told H that packing for the honeymoon was more stressful than all the wedding planning, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards